CHALLENGES AND PENALTIES

EVERY CATCH
EVERY PLAY
EVERY TOUCHDOWN
IS CHALLENGED OR NEGATED BY PENALTY.NOONE IN THE STATES WANTS TO WATCH A BUNCH OF PUNTS AND FIELD GOALS ANYMORE.
THIS SPORT WILL NEVER TAKE OFF HERE AND IM WITHDRAWING ALL UPCOMING DRAFTKINGS ENTRIES UNTIL THE REFEREES LET THEM PLAY!
WHAT A JOKE

WE ARE REALLY TRYING TO LIKE THIS SPORT BUT COACHES NEED THEIR CHALLENGES REDUCED AND ONLY BE AWARDED AN OVERTURN ON EXACTLY WHAT # PLAYER ON THE FIELD THEY THINK COMITTED A PENALTY.
PENALTYS PROTECTING THE QUARTERBACK ARE TOO TIGHT.F8345 THIS FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW WE ARE OVER IT IN 8 SHORT WEEKS.

Yeah..I agree somewhat. The CFL has always had alot of punting.. However, the quality of play has seen a sharp turn for the worse since 2014. This season has actually been a marked improvement, over the last two seasons.
Lets be honest though. Aside from the 9 or 10 NFL teams that have a QB, NFL games are worse than this.
Yeah if you watch Aaron Rogers, or Drew Brees every week, it is a better game, but try watching the Bears or the Browns.

The coaches have the same number of challenges as they always have, 2 (3 if they get first 2 right). I dont believe in the ``"fishing" challenges. I think they should be only able to make a challenge for specific part of play. But, until the rule is changed, the coach can use it.

:thup: