Challenge rule

Ok, I guess we'll agree to disagree sportsman. But just wait until your team loses on one of those calls and see how you feel then.

Now that sporty, would be cruel and unusual punishment…

We have lost some. We have also benefited from some.

If you take a small snapshot, its easy to sit back and complain. If you look at the bigger snap shot.......I can remember over the last few years commenting, "Wow, we sure got a lucky break there."

It all adds up and balances

Other than winning the 649! :wink: :wink: (There, its just pay, pay, pay, win $10.00, pay,pay,pay..... :lol: )

You can win $10 on the 6/49.. all I ever wind up with is a free play... :expressionless:

No, Cruel and unusual punishment would to make them read the “Action Point Thread”. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you are going to do that, might as well put in them in solitary confinement as well…

How exactly do they not put themselves in that position?

The only change I would like to see is 2 penalties challengable.

Contacting the kicker, and pass interference. Just those 2.

I’d rather have bamboo shoots slid under the fingernails… :lol:

Then use your challenges wisely!

Score lots of points and have a comfortable lead! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find it interesting....people complain about the length of game and want to have unlimited challenges. Personally, I like it limited to 2 challenges a game. That way you need to use them strategically. Remember they needed to bring the "delay of game" penality for throwing a challenge flag when you didn't have any left. Why because the teams want to break momentum or argue with ref.

Leave it as it is.