Chad Owens added to Ti-Cats PR

Glass Tiger !

Don’t forget him when he’s gone!

I think that’s all that’s hoped for, by the club, from these receivers. At least right now.
Ours is not an offence that newcomers can learn over night and long CFL experience, and success, most likely makes them a better choice, despite their age, in emergency fill-in situations. Immediately, they’re helpful to the team in practices.

Owens did not finish the practice

Matthew Scianitti?Verified account
[ltr]@TSNScianitti[/ltr]
6h6 hours ago
June Jones says Chad Owens rolled his ankle in practice, but head coach thinks Owens will be fine #Ticats #CFL

Teri Pecoskie?
[ltr]@TeriatTheSpec[/ltr]
5h5 hours ago
#Ticats coach June Jones says Chad Owens rolled his ankle in practice today. Also implied he would be okay. He was taken offsite to have injury assessed before practice had wrapped up.

McDaniel spoke about bringing in a veteran that was good at making reads. Something a wide side WR doesn’t have to do as much. Being in the slot you make reads all the time.

Could speak to why Bakari hasn’t been brought in.

I get all excited and my eyeballs start doing loops when I hear the name Chad Owens!

LOLOL … No joke… The Cats should sell this in their stores! It would be HUGE!

Nice to see Coach Jones and Chad Owens play together again. The coach Knows Chad has more heart and talent than many players. He also knows Chad is a bite of a Kamikaze type player which may lead to some of his injury type problems. But the last time Chad played in the Hammer I sure enjoyed watching him play and I hope hes good to go.