CFL'S Rodney Dangerfield

We get no respect

Our terrible, awful, no good why are we even in the league with teams like Montreal and Toronto, team from Hamilton has made the Eastern Final 3 of the past 4 seasons and those seasons we were "rocky" and without a home. Take note league....we have a bad ass team, backed up by a bad ass town. Can't wait for the coming years. And progressing to something great this year...keep em coming, cant wait to go to the Eastern Finals

kudos to the fans who stuck with the ticats through the leaner years.

Get ready for HAM's youth and playoff inexperience, lack of deep threat, commitment to rushing and maintaining focus during time off - and that's just from HAM "fans"

Why are Banks and Sinkfield not considered deep threats?

You'd have to ask the critics but would suspect their beef would be Condell doesnt use deep routes as much as other teams do.

It's nice that we committed to a ground game, likely due to weather conditions, but still. Hope Austin/Condell learned something from it, as it did pay off. I would like to see some deep routes implemented to Banks and/or Sinfield.

We always will be unless another dynasty comes along. Just like everyone complains about the Leafs getting favourable media attention, the Toronto media simply can't stand a positive story coming from outside their city, especially one within moving distance for their kids.

According to the Toronto Sun, we stunk against Montreal. It's just that the Als were a bit worse.

The way the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Als played, neither team has a chance of winning a Grey Cup.
The way each played in Hamilton’s 29-15 win, the Argos must be bemoaning how they weren’t able to advance.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/08/argos-season-ends-with-tiger-cats-win-over-alouettes

yeah, typically, you would expect a Toronto newspaper to say that the quality of the game between the cats and als was so good that it proves that the argos should not even be in the same league.

Really? I'm just stupid enough (an an old newspaperman myself) that I might expect a minimum of honest reporting. Sorry. My Bad.

Did he really see the game?

Game was sloppy, yes, but you have to at least mention the conditions as a factor.

no, really, I was serious. what I wrote is what I would expect from any Toronto media.

Like Rodney, the 'Cats may not be the critics choice, but the peoples choice where it counts! :rockin:

[quote=""Mark""] According to the Toronto Sun, we stunk against Montreal. It's just that the Als were a bit worse.

The way the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Als played, neither team has a chance of winning a Grey Cup.
The way each played in Hamilton’s 29-15 win, the Argos must be bemoaning how they weren’t able to advance.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/08/argos-season-ends-with-tiger-cats-win-over-alouettes
[/quote]

Sure wouldn't want to drink that WHINE not made out a them SOUR GRAPES

hack [hak]
verb (used with object); verb (used without object); also a noun.

Definition: something my cat does as it coughs up a hairball. Also, the guy who wrote this article; as in:

1. a person, as an artist or writer, who exploits, for money, his or her creative ability or training in the production of dull, unimaginative, and trite work; one who produces banal and mediocre work in the hope of gaining commercial success in the arts:
    "As a writer, he was little more than a hack."

2. a professional who renounces or surrenders individual independence, integrity, belief, etc., in return for money or other reward in the performance of a task normally thought of as involving a strong personal commitment:
    "a sports writing hack."

3. a writer who works on the staff of a publisher at a dull or routine task; someone who works as a literary drudge:
    "He was one among the many hacks on Bay Street."

Hey pal, did you ever think that the ALs played so poorly and chose some questionable play calls because the Cats had beaten them so completely physically and mentally such that they couldn't perform their regular plays and, in the end, could not even execute the backup plays for fear of losing? Give your head a shake. The Als didn't "lose the game themselves" it was beaten out of them.

Yup Rodney Dangerfields for sure

Just thought I would supply this link as this same article was posted and discussed in the post game thread earlier this week for those of you that might of missed it or were unaware of it :slight_smile: This Ziccarelli character who wrote this Crap is quite the piece of work,to say the least. :thdn: :stuck_out_tongue: :thdn:

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93929&start=30]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=93929&start=30[/url]

"Defence wins Championships" and it is no fluke that if we make it again to the Grey Cup that this Defence will take us to victory No respect at all great thread from the Sun to the entire TSN Panal we sure don't get any respect at all :thdn: :cowboy: But our D kicks a$$ and a healthy offence with a new RB clicking with the O line I have a feeling we are going all the way and doing it this year just like the Ti cats99 :rockin: