CFL's most overrated player........

Geroy Simon

Hmmm

LMAO

Whats so funny? He IS overrated!

You live in Vancouver, don’t you? It must be personal. He peed in your corn flakes, didn’t he?
Hit on your girlfriend? Budded in line…something…

He did nothing to me ever. He simply isn’t as good as everyone thinks. Look at hist stats this year for example. Last year he only racked up a lot of stats because several other receivers in BC were hurt.

I do live in Vancouver yes… but I in no way cheer for the lions nor do I have anything personal against any of the lions.

Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t make me wrong. Its my opinion… the end.

Doug Brown
i might even ahve to say Tay Cody is overrated. His play last year was stellar and he truly was an All-Star, but this year he just hasnt done anything spectacular. Sure he missed a game or two, but he has played nowhere near as well as last year.

Some good one's in here, I would definately agree with Bishop. When he comes off the bench he's fantastic, when he starts he's completely the opposite ( excluding the game against the Stamps High school calibre defense ).

Geroy Simon, over-rated!

If I laugh any harder at that, my head is going to drop off.

As much as I hate his little celebratory dance, I wouldnt call him over rated.

I feel like i'm being gang tackled for having an opinion.

It's your opinion, nobody can take it away from you, nor do they have to agree with it :wink:

I never said anyone had to agree with me.. did I?

Damon Allen. Been saying so for about 10 yrs.

Over rated is a relative term ,it doesn't mean that Geroy Simon isn't a great reciever still,it can mean to me that he gets alot of media air time (like this year) and seems to be worshiped.

He's a cool reciever that I wish we had (after Milt Stegall)but he does get alot of press this year from his achievments last year .

I imagine this is even more so in Vancouver.

He's still a great reciever ...

I once felt Guy Lafleur was over rated (ha ha )but really I was thinking over accolated or I actually felt that his team mates like the Road runner and Jacques Lemare and Steve Shutt were under rated, which is where I was coming from.

I don't have any over rated CFL players on my list this year.

YAH!
He is only the qb with the 3rd most career yards and soon do be second!
What has he ever done? :roll:

Ive been saying he will never last in this league for 25 years

Jason maas

surprised it took 3 pages. but i agree

Timmy Chang No affence to timmy but what has he really done and brock ralph