CB - TAY CODY
CB - OMARR MORGAN
HB - KOREY BANKS
HB - EDDIE DAVIS

PK - SANDRO DEANGELIS
P - DAMON DUVAL
ST - SANDRO DEANGELIS

HC - WALLY BUONO

....post your comments......(wait for it)......now....

Musta been a slow year for Fullbacks for Szarka to get on that list.....don't get me wrong - I heart Szarka - but.....

wow if the western qb allstar is scribble for biggest chocker in the cfl. then burris should have won..but if not then he should even be in the running

“Chocker”? Vas is das “chocker”??

....lol, no doubt, 11 carries for 37 yards...even Brian Clark had more rushing yards than Chris did in '06....the FB selection probably had more to do with blocking perfromance than yards though....

....quit drinking on your lunchtime corny, you are going to get your mullet caught in the Slurpee machine again when you're back on duty....

...I must admit though Henry being named QB is a surprise.....

lololol...good on red RnR thnks you for it..

and no my mullet will get cauhgt in the furnace sucker

its a surpsied because hes a loser..he will never win

...true enough he seems to have a hurdle to overcome this post-season, regualr season not too shabby though....I guess it is about which QB can do the most at any given time, throwing and scrambling abilities...KJ probably should be there too, probably would have taken it if he wasn't injured so much this last season....

i agree KJ or Dave should have won

Dickenson was injured so thats probably why he wasn't in contention.

You have to remember this is coaches and players doing the voting and they are not as smart as corneskers.

And like every subjective poll there are many factors at play, such as favoritism and sentiment. Milt Stegall was chosen for WR although he had a good year, I would suggest that his choice was influenced by sentiment due to the fact that his age suggests this may be his last shot. I think a strong argument could be made for Jason Tucker and the statistics back JT. There may be other factors, Canadians for instance may be more apt to vote for other Canadians.

Bottom line is that you can't make everybody happy and nobody will agree with every choice. For the most part I thnk the voters chose well.

For the record, I agree with the choice of Stegall for the same sentimental reasons, despite the fact that if we were to set aside sentiment and patriotism, I think most objective persons would take Jason Tucker over Milt Stegall at this stage of their careers.

Personally I would have chosen Charles Roberts over Renyolds for the RB spot or put one in the FB position even though neither of them are fullbacks. Szarka was a suprise, and I would have put DD in at QB. Kerry Watkins at WR? Even though Tucker played on a non-playoff team, I thought he would have been a better choice.

The only head scratchers for me are Burris and Watkins. I can see all other positions being a coin toss between a couple guys but these two. I can think of at least 2 or 3 guys before them at their respective positions.

Results like these are the reasons I never pay attention to them.

....I disagree ro, those selected were done so by their peers, the very players that played opposite or next to them and the coaches that saw them across the field...that IMO makes them the most valid of choices of all, way more valid then if they were chosen by sports reporters or (gak) an on-line fan based vote-in....

As usual the guys involved in the game got it
right, and as usual sambo got it wrong.

LOL

Keep up your perfect record!

Burris may have won this but I'm still glad we had DD instead anyway. 8)

So you would have picked Burris as the All-Star QB if you were in the league? I guess Dave Dickenson did not do much, except lead his team to a GC victory. I guess all his opponents must have missed that one.