CFLnation

I recevied a e-letter about it a few weeks ago, is it a contast, or a forum?

Yes, it is a contast. Beware of contasts.

.....contasts should be surgically removed as soon as possible......KK, you should book an appointment with your family veternarian right away......

Contest, sry. This is what I got.

The CFL would like to offer you the opportunity to be a major player in the future of our game by offering you the chance to express your opinions and weigh in on select CFL topics. As a volunteer member of CFLNation, individuals will be sent periodic surveys on various aspects of the League.

The purpose of this initial short online questionnaire is to gather information regarding your passion for our game. It should only take a few minutes to complete.

If you would like to join CFLNation, click on the link below, which will direct you to the survey located on the CFLNation.ca website powered by Vision Critical. All information and results will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely on an aggregate basis for research purposes only.

Join now and enter to win a trip for two to Grey Cup 2006. CFLNation Contest Rules

The CFL invites you to participate in the following survey: http://www.cflnation.ca/R.aspx?a=8
(If the URL does not show up as a link, please copy and paste it into your browser's location bar) Thank you in advance for your participation.

SINCERELY,

THE CFLNation TEAM

KK, can you say SPAM!!

SPAM by the league? What has this world come to?

I doubt it came from the league

Probably not. Its likely the email was from some sort of marketing firm masquerading as the league to get some insight on product placements in CFL stadiums this season. What's next? Spy satellites compiling marketing data for Major League Baseball? Oh wait, The Simpsons already did that. :roll:

mmmmmmmmm spamwich :lol:

At the risk of sounding like a thread hijacker, I prefer the Monty Python route:

"SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, lovely SPAM, wonderful SPAM.." :lol:

you can hijack this thread, I don't care. I do care when my posts and polls are changed for no real reason, but that's another story.

CFLnation is legitimate. It is not spam.

The purpose of the CFLnation is to do research, surveys and gather opinions.

So please signup and have your say.

Sincerely,

CFLpm.

I signed up. I think it will be pretty flippin' sweet! Being part of a CFL focus group.

I tried, but it said that all the non Canadian spots were filled.

Phew !

I still like to join if I could though, 3nd, don''t relax yet.

Will you bring the Action Point, the moving of the uprights, the West division logo colour, the punting out of bound rules and all the others there too? :o

AP: yes
moving the uprights: No
Singles for kicked ball contact with the post: yes
West Division logo color: maybe, does matter much
Punt OB; yes, if it hasn't been bought up yet
all the others: the other 6 yes.

but I shall say it only once. So listen very carefully.

If you’re going to ridicule someone for making a spelling mistake you may want to ensure that you haven’t made any yourself…veternarian… JA

What would we do without you Dentor4?