CFLers in the NFL

I’m watching the ESPN Classic replay of the Baltimore Grey Cups as I speak. ESPN2 did a much better job than I expected and I think TSn will be great for the league. CBC is better suited to dramas like the suburb Intelligence.
Anyway, I was looking for a website that follows ex-CFL players who are either playing or played in the NFL after being noticed in Canada. Can anyone help out?

Feliz Navidad

I watched it as well but please dont tell me you think ESPN2 did a better job than the CBC does.

I mentioned that I dont pay much attention to things like that but they were simply horrible!

I assume all ESPN2 had to do was broadcast the tape of a game already done.
Tough job!!

Giving the entire ball of wax to TSN is a bit of a crap shoot.
Short term gain for long term pain.
Clubs get cash now, but giving up 50% of your viewing audience will have repercussions.
It might be worth it to be rid of Walby and Millington...but............

Merry Christmas

and Feliz Navidad

ESPN had sharper analysts who knew the game. C'mon, why be insecure? Football players are an industry in the states like hockey players up here. Sure, they ought to know the CFL better than they do (there are two only countries playing gridiron), but the directing was better than the CBC -- my opinion.

Baltimore's punter Josh Miller went on to a cool gig in the NFL.

Anyway, I was looking for a website that follows ex-CFL players who are either playing or played in the NFL after being noticed in Canada. Can anyone help out?

Huh?

How about Jon Ryan? The former Roughrider who is playing for Green Bay in the NFL.

After '05, Rashad Jeanty(d-lineman) from the Esks went to the Cincinnati Bengals, where he is now on the starting roster.

Thanks guys,
I guess no one jas a website tracking all these guys.
I know NFL Canada tracks Canadians in the NFL and there's an arena league site set up by a fan that tracks and cross references almost every player throughout his career.

• Casey Printers in K.C.,
  • Mike Sellers in Washington
  • Casey Printers in K.C.,
  • Mike Sellers in Washington
  • Rashad Jeanty Cincinnati
  • Jon Ryan in Green Bay
    *Josh Miller in Baltimore

Jeff Garcia in Philly

Lawrence Tynes (Ottawa Renegades) now plays in Kansas City.

Brendon Ayanbadejo in Chicago Pro Bowler was a former BC linebacker and fellow former BC linebacker Shelton Quarles now in his 10th season with Tampa Bay , also a Super Bowl winner.

how about new orleans saints star wide reciever JOE HORN, anybody remeber him playing in the cfl besides me?

CFL (1994-95) - Started 17 games for the CFL's Memphis Mad Dogs in 1995...Ranked fifth in the CFL in receiving yardage and led his club with 71 catches for 1,414 yards (19.9 avg.) and five TDs...Average of 19.9 yards per catch led all CFL receivers with 35 or more grabs...His 71 receptions were the fourth-highest total for a first-year player in the history of the Canadian League, while his yardage total was the third-best mark ever for a CFL rookie...Nominated for CFL Rookie of the Year accolades and was a member of the CFL South Division All-Star team...Posted six 100-yard receiving days in 1995...In his first pro game, he caught seven passes for 131 yards with a TD at Calgary.

Blitz21 glad to know i’m not the only 1 who remembers the american era from 1993 to 1995.

Don't forget sheldon Quarles who plays 4 the buccaneers & played 4 the b.c. lions in the early 90's

Check my post 3 above yours.