CFL

Was that supposed to be witty, or proof that you're one of the idiots that keep getting suckered by the trolls?

case and point.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

Hey, I will defend this league against those people at any time. If anyone is the sucker its you , cause you are berating me, not defending me. The people like cprice, Argos Bills see this and that what prompts them to make these statements. Instead of calling ME the idiot, stand up and agree that the CFL is better football league instead of working against me.

.....case in point.....

Statik
look who is calling the kettle black!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I hate NFL football. I have not use for it what so ever! The difference is I dont go to their sites an complain about it.

Elementary school no doubt!

Oh i get it it's the family computer. Argos_Bills is the dad and cprice is his snotnosed kid lol.

Who do you figger stiller is?
His mother or his sister?

Who knows I have a feeling this is one family tree you do not want to climb!

Ya not a lotta branches in that tree!

and look out for the ugly sticks

The guy is another NFL hugger big deal. Like we all have not heard this before. Just maybe the guy will grow up someday and become a football fan. It just seems that there are people out there can be easily tricked by NFL media hype. You have to admit that is where the NFL is better is in selling their product. The only thing the CFL could hope for is a similar media blitz by the Canadian Press and Media. Marketing the league would go a long way. So in the meantime when we get one of these NFL is everything kind of poster it gives us all a good laugh. Again we can all hope they grow up eventually and see that the grass is indeed greener north of the 49th!

ro1313 wrote:

Elementary school no doubt!
You're being too generous here ro. I'd say the school for the Shi* For Brains might be more accurate.

I say pre school.

no one cares about the argos winning the grey cup in Toronto. Get em outta the rogers centre. Yes, I am not canadian because in order to be canadian you have to watch a minor league like the CFL. Yes it is minor league! NFL europe is probably better than the CFL.

No, you're not canadian but you are one hell of a friggin imbecile, I can say that.

...you say you're not Canadian, but you are posting from a canadian based server....hmmmm, draft dodger?.....maybe........criminal seeking nonextradition protection?....perhaps....one thing is certain: loser.....yes!.......

The Argo’s had an average attendance over 25000 last year so somebody had to care.

Anyways you’re displaying that same centre of the universe mentality that gives Torontians such a bad reputation.

You know , even if he CFL is a "minor" league, those leagues can provide some quality entertainment. All you have to do is watch Major Junior hockey for evidence of that. The hockey played in the CHL is far superior and entertaining to watch than the NHL is, because there is more hitting , more emotion in those games. The CFL game is far more exciting than the NFL and if you compared the last 20 Super Bowls to the last 20 GC games, the GC games beat the SB games in excitement by quite a bit. AB, you are a sucker for the hype that surrounds the SB, and the game is usually a dud.

Why do you guys bother? If he comes here to say our league sucks, and doesn't get any reply, what will he do next? Repeat himself?

The fact is he still took time to register on a CFL forum to give us his opinion, so in a way or another, he does care.

I hate nascar. And I consider myself too busy to even look for the existence of a nascar forum. I would not take time to go all the way there and register just to tell them I am not excited by cars running in circles. Why would they care anyway what I think if they are amazed by that.

........hey, that might be fun actually......I'll let you know how it turns out......