As I am stuck on night shift from a call-off (legit and truly ill this time), all in the line of duty you know but easy overtime, in slow-time what to do? A new poll! So here goes everybody.
Which rules, whatever is decided, should be scrapped all the same?
Summary Please Read Before Voting
This poll is not for which rules, Canadian or American, you prefer from one side of the border or the other. That's endless banter and noise in many a thread for that matter. They are two different (and for some of us both great) games of gridiron.
This poll is for what rules of the great game of gridiron football that you would prefer to be scrapped entirely wherever the new venture, if one is to be created, lands teams on either side of the border.
Whatever rules are used for the home team, what rules in either game should be scrapped anyway for all games?
- The Fair Catch
- Two Feet Inbounds Is A Catch
- One Foot Inbounds Is A Catch
- 5 Yards No Yards => Reduce Yards For No Yards
- Single Scored On Missed Field Goal Directly Out of Bounds
- 5 Yards Bump Zone For Pass Coverage => Move Back To 1 Yard Off Line of Scrimmage
- Fumble Out of Bounds = Possession By Last Touched
- Ineligible Receiver Downfield (so long as not blocking downfield after pass)
- Illegal Block In The Back (ok so long as above the waist)
- American Onside Kick => Make It Canadian
- Mandatory QB Designation => Any Player Any Down Any Time Can Line Up As QB Without Restriction