CFL/XFL Poll - If The New Venture Does Not Work Out, Who Is To Blame Most?

Well thank you for your vote or please do so if not already. I do believe he is referenced by one of the choices, but I cannot confirm or deny that.

Dag nabbit that pandemic jumped out into the lead and is winning now - I blame the UK variant the most and indeed, it's getting very serious beyond Ontario down here in the US.

I blamed some unnamed politician. "Which one?", you ask.

I don't know - that's why they are unnamed. I reckoned after their folly of 2020 and because I don't like overwhelmingly most of them, my odds are rather good that one of them is at fault.

In anticipation of next week, it's not too late to vote or to change your vote.

I was going to say that Trudeauā€™s lack of support for the CFL hasnā€™t helped mattersā€¦but now I blame Howard Jones.

2 Likes

For whom or what is to blame, what punishment is of merit now?

Also it's not too late to vote or change your vote.

It's very sad to watch this ship slowly sinking.

Well, after a week away and coming back to check in I was expecting some real news or updates and well, most of the news seems to be about more restrictions such that any start to the 2021 season will be delayed.

It would be great at the very least to get wind of some sort of contingency planning by the league as we await whatever is magic about an unknown date in June for an update on the projected start.

And so, I have decided to re-open this poll. Vote or change your vote as you see fit.