CFL? why am i just hearing bout this..

yea he even talked about Milt Stegall on “fastest 3 minutes” during halftime of MNF last night

I believe he is in Henderson

Vegasking21, don;t let any1 here bum you out. If you have a dream it cane be reeched. I no!!

I to had a dreem once to be a mekanic. I workeded hard and now 8 years later i are one.

I'm the best receiver to ever play football in any way shape or form. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. My guess is me, I'm just that damn good. Most of the time, even I hate myself let alone the chumps in the opposing secondary...

The Lions only charge $50 as an entrants fee to their tryout camps. They usually have 3 or 4 camps around the U.S. each Spring, as do most CFL teams, I believe. You pays your money and takes your chances…Good Luck!

I was so good, I was better than me.
I was so fast, I was faster than me.

Well thanks for your comments.. Im far from a fraud.. If you only knew half my life.. I could sit here and tell you I had to move from my home town of Shreveport, Louisiana at the age of 16 were i learned to play football,(We had football teams for elementary - High School), because my mother was losing everything raising 3 kids on her own..Moved to Vegas and started Varsity sports at a Sophmore in school cuz i was soo talented ..(Coaches quotes).. Im not looking to have a big head nor start any trouble ,but there are people out in this world that probably can break world records in track and field , find cures for cancer, find cures for aid, and etc but these people never get recognized for the simple reason , they cant afford the school or their lives cant go as well as others.. Its fine to think what you want , i just felt like i needed to speak my mind and let it be known that i fell like im one of the best Defensive backs to play the sport... Im an Athlete.. Im a true Defensive back but theres not one skill position on the football field i cant play.. Im talented at them all.. If i worked hard to be a Randy Moss i could be, but my love is defense..

Sheveport had a team in the cfl 13 yrs ago. So you would be what, 11? If you such a football star, how would you not know then of the CFL Shreveport team. Nor could you spend the last 8 yrs playing ball in vegas and not have heard of the CFL LV team.

I'm not going to ridicule the guy and call him a fraud without any more evidence than a post or two in this forum, and especially without seeing him play.

VK, if you're serious, pay attention to the training camps and make your way to a team or two and try out. The CFL is a small league and if you have the talent but don't make it with one team, other teams will probably hear about you.

...gracious of you rpeage, but anyone that comes into an open forum with a Big Fish story that cannot be backed up by anything remotely resembling proof leaves themselves open for ridicule....this forum is by nature a pretty friendly place and receptive to folk unfamiliar with the CFL, but pulease, check the 'greatest-thing-since-sliced-bread' talk at the door....

...talk is cheap....

Yup, exactly.
Hasn’t even posted anything resembling stats and/or a resume.

If I were to make the same claims about being the best Left Winger hockey had ever seen, I’m pretty sure I’d be posting, at least, some damn good Junior B numbers.