BC at Ottawa - Friday night
Winnipeg at Toronto - Saturday afternoon
Montreal at Calgary - Saturday evening

Week 6 picks,

Hamilton
Ottawa
Toronto
Calgary

Well, if I have ANY hope of moving up in the standings, I have to pick the opposite of the popular picks
Sooooooo!
#1. Sask over Hammy! I can’t believe I am doing this! Ugh! I just threw up in my mouth!..
#2. BC over Ott…Lulay looked good last night maybe the lions are turning the corner…
#3 .Unless O’shea decides to play Shreveler over Nichols (which I think he should) Franklin is a better QB than Nichols, so TO over Wpg and last but not least
#4. Cal over Mtl , just because!

My picks as well.

Hamilton
BC
Winnipeg at Toronto
Calgary

You’re picking Winnipeg at Toronto??

Hamilton
Ottawa
Toronto
Calgary

You’re picking Winnipeg at Toronto??

Perhaps jonny24eh will chime back in with an answer for your Question. In the mean-time the first team listed in the said post by jonny24eh is Winnipeg and will be considered as the pick to win.

HAM
BC
WPG
CGY

Hamilton
BC
Winnipeg
Calgary

Thanks for managing this!

Hamilton
BC
Winnipeg
Calgary

Week #6 Picks;

Sask. vs Hamilton - Hamilton - This is going to be a close game, but DC is still a DB and even though CJ has found a way to help cover up his weakness (playing him to the wide side), he is still not a professional DB. Riders still don’t have an O-line, so there is still going to be tons of pressure on the QB. Hamilton by 7

BC vs Ottawa - Ottawa - I think this is going to be a rough game for BC, not because they are bad, but because Ottawa got the boots put to them last week and so they are going to have a “mad on”. Ottawa by 7.

Winnipeg vs Toronto - Winnipeg - We have a few games of film on Franklin now and Winnipeg is going to play a FULL 60 minutes after their stinging loss to BC last week. Winnipeg by 7.

Montreal vs Calgary - Calgary - Calgary at home, they just don’t lose. I actually think its a good thing that Bo may not be playing. With Bo out, it will motivate the entire team for what some might be a “gimme” game. With Bo in … The O-line, RBs, etc will be doing everything possible to protect their QB and help him out. Either way - Calgary by 21.

Every week I get burned by one “upset”. This week, I really feel that three of the games are close. The Calgary game I really strongly feel that the “Bo” question really is going to keep the team focused for this week. That is the only game I feel really confident in.

Thanks for running this for us, and good luck to all my fellow competitors.

Change my pick! :o

HAM
OTT
WPG
CGY

Hamilton
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Calgary

Thanks

Hamilton
BC big maybe
Toronto
Calgary

Hamilton
BC
Winnipeg
Calgary

Thank you

Richard

Hamilton
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Calgary

Hey Abendschan you missed my picks last week . I picked the same as Grover and should be now sitting at a stellar 5 - 6 on the season .

Here are my picks for this week

HAMILTON
B.C.
WINNIPEG
CALGARY

Thanks ;D

Updated and thanks bobo82 - I did the exact same thing to Richard two weeks ago. Cheers

Hamilton
Ottawa
Winnipeg
Calgary