CFL Website

I was at the 2007 Grey Cup in Toronto. Even before the game began I saw the 2008 Grey Cup game in Montreal being promoted and being told that you could order tickets that day.

I went to the 2008 Grey Cup game in Montreal. Already knowing the next Grey Cup game was in Calgary and having experienced Montreal promoting their Grey Cup game a year in advance, I kept my eyes open in Montreal to see if the same thing was going to happen there, it did not.

Now almost 2 months later when you go on the CFL website the home page still advertises the 2008 Grey Cup game in Montreal. :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

Why is this league always making these stupid mistakes that make us look like a minor league.

Tickets for the 2009 Grey Cup Championship Game will go on sale to the general public June 1st, 2009. Single game prices and a Grey Cup Championship seating plan will be available here beginning January 22nd, 2009.

Calgary Stampeders Season Ticket Holders will have first priority to purchase their seats for the 97th Grey Cup Championship Game beginning in mid-late January.

http://www.2009greycupfestival.com/tickets.html