CFL tradisions: Winnipeg Blue Bombers

As some of you know, I got my DVD copy of CFL Traditions and I must say, I'm prod to be a Bomber fan! :smiley:

I love the old Bomber jerseys, but I must say that the jerseys of last season were the best by far! if some one knows a website that shows all the Bomber jerseys that the Bombers have had over their 75 year existence, I'd appreciate it!

I must say, I like it better when the Bombers were playing in the East than the West, and it's to bad we didn't beat Calgary in the Grey Cup (or Saskatchewan of that matter).

Ouch! no love for my fellow Bomners fans regrading one of my favoite DVDs!!! :evil:

I must say, I like it better when the Bombers were playing in the East than the West
SACRILEGE! :evil:

GET HIM!

:shock:

We'll hunt him down and string him up on the goal posts. He might as well said he was a Rider fan......Bomebers in the East !!!! Worsest CFL mistake ever....

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least that got your attention!

Why be so hostile? we were in the Grey Cup almost every year a when the Peg was in the East! AGAIST a former west rival! Remember when we beat Edmonton in 1990! I wasn't in North American then but that must have been something!

No being hostile. It's like going to BC for holidays and someone says...your from out East..grrrr.....even if they are being accurate it still grinds that we might be concidered East. And Football...no way..West or nothing.