CFL Trading Cards

chronicguy, do you have any of the CFL cards?

no i was refering to CFL Fans post... Wynn, Holmes, greene, burris.... those players don't play and have never played for toronto... that what i was getting at...

and nope... sorry CFL Fan... i don't have any cards from 2003 or 2004... the only CFL cards i have are complete sets from 1991

CFL Fan... you can try looking here for what you're after http://search.ebay.com/cfl-cards_Cards_ ... QsacatZ212

anyone have a printers they could part with either?

geo do you have any printers cards or any cards you could part with?

geo365 do you have any cards? any to part with?

You can pick up the cards at Jersey City stores and independent card dealers, too. I bought most of Pacific's 2003 set for 2.00 a pack at Southcentre (they reduced the price to sell more before they got the 2004). Pacific also released "Atomic" series CFL cards in 2002, and had a set of 100. I figure Pacific would have made a 2005 set; I was once talking to the owner of the card shop in Inglewood and he told me that all the new cards had sold out, and that they were one of the hottest items there.

The AW 1991 Card set seems fairly common, as I've seen it in a number of locations. If you live in or by Cranbrook, BC, you can still buy packs of them in the Rec Centre gift shop.

Jogo has been making CFL cards for quite some time, but they can only be ordered from their website. Their 2003 set had a Brian Adams Grey Cup card.

Zartan, could i have a few cards? from 2003 or 2004?
and do they make the kick returners card landry?

I thought abou buying some on ebay, but I'm not really intrerested in cards.

I do however, have some NHL cards of the Hartford Whalers, the Washington Capitals old unifroms, and ALEXEI YASHIN's rookie card!

yashin's rookie will probley be worth a 25 bucks

I don’t know whether or not they have any special cards for Landry. Also, only Jogo makes cards for O-linemen (as they have no stats most of the time). I looked for the Pacific website yesterday, and it no longer exists. Apparently, they got bought up by Donruss. I have no 2004 cards.

CFL FAN, I have a number of doubles that you may be interested in:
-Bret Anderson, BC
-Mark Nohra, BC
-Don Blair, CGY
-Mark McLoughlin, CGY
-Jason Maas, EDM
-Ricky Ray, EDM
-Troy davis, HAM
-Joe Montford, HAM
-Anthony Calvillo, MTL (2)
-Bruno Heppell, MTL
-John Grace, OTT
-Gerald Vaughn, OTT (2)
-Kelly Wiltshire, OTT (2)
-Doug Brown, WPG (red card)
-Robert Gordon, WPG
-Lamar McGriggs, WPG
-Milt Stegall, WPG (2)

Where do you live?

To Moderators: I’m not looking to make any money from this, I’m not selling them.

To CFL FAN: I mean their free if we can arrange it.

can i have one of all you're doubles?
thanks, dude i'll PM you my adress

The 1991 cards can be found everywhere. They were overproduced. DO NOT pay alot for them, as they are not rare.

Pay as little for them as you can. Ebayers tend to rip you off, asking so much for them.

Good luck.

i know i baught that set of 2001 trading cards for $5.00 bucks at a card shop!

can a moderator sticky this?

hey, dose anyone have a kenton keith trading card, or a josh ranek trading card, or any others? i now have some i can trade!!

I have a kieth card.It is in my wheels of my bike.Great sound.

hey, can i have it, i could send you a different card to put in your bike wheels, can i have it?

either tat or dose anyone else?