CFL to look at Edmonton bubble concept for 2021

Definitely agree with that

1 Like

The Cowboys can win with Andy Dalton and the defense can make the adjustments in a poor division like the NFC East.

It was a shame what happened to Prescott, but I was never sold on him. His agent done him wrong by dragging out the negotiations. Dak should signed the long-term offer that Jerry gave him, now he is SOL. Jerry should find another young QB for McCarty to groom

With an injury like I find it odd that one of the suggestions for improving the CFL is to lower salaries or salary cap.

Or is it just for QBs

1 Like

The ridiculous thing about the NFL is when signing a quarterback long term, it's the market that dictates the price and not the the players individual worth. It's a case beating the price tag of the previous high earner

1 Like

That is the player motivation, clearly ... why teams give in with some of the mediocre QBs who get those deals amazes me

1 Like

No. It's the agent that drive up the market price. The GMs are stupid thinking if he signs X QB dude to the high price now, he will saving the team money as another team will pay his QB more. It easy to spends another person's money