CFL Teams Lose Games

When Heaven & Earth was created, why is there War, Poverty & Pooch Kick –Offs in the last minute of play.
Last night’s loss by Calgary was a prime example what I said for years about the CFL
Teams do not win football games in the CFL, they lose them.

Yes it happens in the NFL, like the Music City Miracle, The Immaculate Reception. The Drive, The Fumble, ect.
And they still talk about it to this day because it very seldom happens in the NFL. When teams in the NFL score
with 38 seconds to go in a game, 99% of the time the game is over and won at that point. But not in the CFL.
The team that has just taken the lead will put on their Chicago Cub’s jersey and, need I say more.
And every CFL team is guilty . And it happens all the time.

Well I guess I am going to have to become a Cub’s fan or start drinking to understand the CFL today.
When Chris Cuthbert stated he cannot wait for the labor day rematch, that did bring a smile to my face as the NFL
Regular season in just around the corner.

I believe a lot of CFL fans like me, are not as whole – hearted or as faithful as we used to be.
I will speak for myself, but I am tired of having the rug pulled out beneath you when the game is won and should be over.
If I am wrong, then why was there only 33,000 fans last night in Edmonton for the Battle of Alberta.

Terry Morrison.

What, exactly, are you griping about?

Probable the low attendence was due to it being a thurs game which usually draws fewer crowds but that game was a gem and rarely have i seen a nfl game come close to that in excitement. great game by both teams .
Any true sports fan will agree with me . CFL rocks .
Hey Terry go and enjoy your NFL and leave the true sports fans alone.

He is excited about the NFL plays in the last two minutes of the game..... you know 40 second clock......3 knees and you win.......YAWN!

33, 000 is a pretty decent attendance. It just doesn't look as good when it's in a stadium that seats 60, 000 while 20,002 looks great in a stadium that holds 20,002.

Yeah, it sure is horrible to have exciting, back-and-forth games that come down to the wire in the fourth quarter. Who the hell would want that? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well I think we have seen the last of MR. Terry Morrison , if was fun while it lasted Terry . enjoy your NFL.

I guess that Pats/Panthers superbowl must have really pissed you off. How dare the game not be over by half time. Or last year's superbowl after the Cardinals scored they should have stopped the game right there or Pittsburgh should have been penalized for scoring so late in the game. Games like that are way too CFLish and Terry won't stand for it.

Are you for real? Go watch the NFL then and don't bug us!

And that is why the CFL is the better game!!!

It aint over…til its over!

I remember watching a playoff game a couple of years ago... I think the Patriots were playing and the other team turned the ball over on down with less than 2 minutes to go.. the Pats started jumping up and own because they knew they had the game.. it was pathetic to watch.. the worst part was listening to the commentators drone on and on about one trivial thing after another. I bet the author of this thread like to A) watch soccer on TV where a team get 2 or 3 goals and the game is basically over and B) likes to sit and watch his freshly painted wall dry...

BTW-- IMO this topic should be on the main board...

That's Exactly right!..

I'd rather watch a CFL game where you can't guarantee a win until the final second is gone! than watching an NFL game where in the final 2 minutes the team in the lead 9 times out of 10 is walking off the field with over a minute and 1/2 to go.

totally agree with everyone . except TM who is this guy?? does he actually watch the games?? does he understand the games??
omfg....... nfl is such a great game ... fair catch rule?? wtf (oh please dont hit me when i catch the ball) babies...

feild?? field?? my back yard is bigger than an nfl feild ........ 4 downs??? oh my godddddddddddddddddd ...

can you imagine how high the scoring would be in the cfl if we had 4 downs???? you can't get 10 yards with 3 downs????? omg the teams , players , hell the whole nfl league is a joke .........

they dont call it the " No Fun League for nothing ..... cfl forever!!!!!!!!! :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I guess I was wrong about the CFL Teams losing games. That was one of the most exciting finishes I ever saw.
Wow. BC Lions throw a 62 yard touchdown pass with only 12 seconds left to play to beat the Edmonton Eskimos and put them in last place.Wow. :lol:

I guess I was wrong about the CFL Teams losing games. That was one of the most exciting finishes I ever saw.
Wow. BC Lions throw a 62 yard touchdown pass with only 12 seconds left to play to beat the Edmonton Eskimos and put them in last place.Wow. :lol:

it was that exact kind of play that inspired you to bitch about the cfl was it not?