toronto
calgary
sask
BC
hamilton
winnipeg
toronto
motreal

woudnt this be better as a poll question?

Why do you care who i dislike??

he is trying to prove a silly point.

What is the point if it is not a poll

toronto :lol:

If he wants to prove a point he should bend
over and show you the top of his head.

LOL

Good Point!

most to least

BC
Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Ottawa
Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg

dislike most to least

Edmonton
Winnepeg
BC
Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Hamilton
Sask

This is pretty much a loaded and biasedly liened question. You're obviously going to have fans state their least fav team is their historical rival: Hamilton hates Toronto, Calgary hates Edmonton, Saskatchewan hates Winnipeg and vice-versa in each pairing. If at anything, this is just going to provide a census of which fans dominate this forum if the law of averages follow the previous assumptions.

Mongo,

According to your theory, I would dislike the Roughriders the most ... However, its just the opposite, I love to hate that team .. But I respect their fans, and its a class organization, in a similar market as the Bombers. As much as you'd like to believe there is a deep rooted hatred towards the Saskatchewan fans .. I feel there is a mutual (dare i say) love between the fans .. i've tipped many a beer with the green people while still wearing my gang colors ...

Anyways ... dislike most to least ...

Ottawa Renega .. Oops - Bwhahahaha!!
Calgary Stampeders
Montreal Alouettes
BC Lions
Edmonton Eskimos
Hamilton Tigercats
Toronto Argonauts
Saskatchewan Roughriders
Winnipeg Blue Bombers

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!

most to least

sask
cal
win
tor
bc
mon
ham
edm

....all the opposition

im gonna go out on a limb here and list favorite to least favourite as it makes things less complicated

Winnipeg
Toronto
Saskatchewan
Calgary
BC
Hamilton
Edmonton
Montreal

i dont really find the rivalry between wpg and saskatchewan all that entertaining, and i didnt even really consider Montreal and ottowa rivals. i personaly think the rivalry between winnipeg and montreal is much better then both. but thats just my opinion.

My picks , least to favorite:

Winnipeg
Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

I picked Winnipeg, but it was a toss up between them and Toronto. Winnipeg and Edmonton are natural rivals, but I chose the Peg because the rivalry has been heated the past few years with them being in the same division until this year.

edmonton

isn't it wield and funny that Saskatchewan fans hate Winnipeg's guts, but Winnipeg fans could care less?

there is just something about Saskatchewan I suppose.