CFL suspends Cameron Judge for one game

72 Nova with a 350 and a 4 barrel. Not as much real estate in the back, but it served the same purpose!

1 Like

I had a work friend who had a 72Nova Canary yellow

Aaand to stay on topic…bad Cameron bad

1 Like

My Nova was metallic charcoal with silver racing stripes and perpetually bald rear tires.

Thinking of things that are canary yellow, will Lucky be playing this weekend?

(Sorry, I just had to) :rofl:

2 Likes

We dont know what the intent was
Hardly the same as sucker punching someone

1 Like

I wonder how many of us regret not keeping our first cars? I’m one. And ya, bad Cameron, shame on you!

1 Like

I don’t miss my first car. I bought it sight-unseen for $20 at a party in Deep Cove, north van. Found it the next day in the forest right where the guy I bought it off said it would be. Got it started, drove it about 50 feet, realized it was a car worth about $20. Two days later when I hiked back in to retrieve it found the cops had towed it out. They wanted $100 for it at the impound lot. I let them keep it…

1 Like

The one I regret giving up is the black 71 240Z.

And to go back to topic and simultaneously misquote G’Kar, " he made such a satisfying thump when he hit the ground"

Too funny once more! Here’s a pic of my 1972 240Z (& the trailer I used to live in back then). Loved it, but like all 240Zs it would rust to death on me.

And no back seat! I had a very large and protective dog when I was a teenager… Alaskan malamute/grey wolf hybrid. He’d pull my girlfriend out of the front seat and sit in there. She’d have to crawl in the hatchback.

Oh yea… bad cam.

1 Like

240Z was the first car I was charged with speeding. I was 15 no license no beginners, cops let me go “IF” I got my license with two weeks. It was a couple weeks from my birthday. I passed my beginners. Chargers were dropped.

Edit to stay on topic… love football

1 Like

they might have burned your car to the ground if you did chirp at them.

1 Like

what? No love for dodge??

1 Like

I love Dodge… its always easy to find Mopar parts at the wreckers!

No, thank goodness. I can only imagine a 3-way river party brawl.

I was always kinds partial to Massy-Ferguson anyhow.

1 Like

homie don’t play dat cars stuffs

i’ve been hit by a car twice in my life. i hate them. first time i was hit while riding my bike and went through a windshield headfirst. second time i was hit by a truck while waiting for a bus - driver was an old guy who had a medical emergency and died months later. am no longer medically able to drive or even work full time because i have brain injury. i have mega PST from it and still have nightmares about F-150 grills. cars are fucking evil.

1 Like

not to make light of something serious, but are you saying you suffer from Pacific Standard Time syndrom??

also, jus to be a double debbie downer (lol) my dad was a hot rod guy and he was super abusive and loved his cars more than his kids. i hated him.

he owned:
67 shelby mustang GT-350
69 mustang mach 1
67 shelby cobra
29 model T roadster
69 pontiac GTO judge
91 ferrari mondial convertible
and a few others i can’t remember

ahh yes, the old DDD posts :slight_smile:

whut?