CFL suspends Cameron Judge for one game

Funny, I was the same.
Not so much anymore. I used to be good looking, but now that I’m old, fat, and hairy, I have to be funny and charming.

on a serious note, i should also clarify that i do identify as a dyke and the word does not bother me at all. but for some lesbians, it does. such language acceptance isn’t universal unfortunately.

I think I was able to read the room there.

1 Like

i’m old, not fat, not hairy.

also, i’m one of those self-partnered love being single people that eschews relationships, so being a dyke is really meaningless in that sense.

1 Like

sorry i want scolding or preaching. just that in my experience a lot of people don’t get that.

1 Like

yeah, but can you play football?

i can throw an amazing spiral, but i cannot run or do anything else. pocket passer all the way.

srsly tho. no never played it personally but have been watching since 70’s

Running is easy. I used to spray Pam cooking spray on my pants to help break tackles.

haha. i actually wanted to be a cfl referee when i was young and i used to do all the signals as a kid during games. i srsly grew up watching cfl and hockey, not kids shows.

1 Like

if you were my neigbour I could teach you a few things.

Start a senior citizens team and take it on the road challenging young flag/tag teams.

I could always throw well spiral and accurate within about 20 yards. Didnt have much armstrenth to do more.

I can also throw a mean accurate underhand spiral 15 -20 yard. Had to learn to do then when I got hit with Bursitis in my throwing arm

1 Like

So you have no problem with two guys who want to throw down and have at’er but they need to accept the consequences. Yet in this case, they didn’t have at’er.

Fines or suspensions in this instance would be the equivalent of the police giving you a speeding ticket just because your car can go fast. Not because you were going fast but could of.

1 Like

if a ref throws a flag for trash talk you can be certain it would be something that would be very bad that would have to be said. Might even get a game ejection if it came to the point of a flag being thrown. they let a of talk go as that is all it is, talk.

1 Like

senior citizen? wait i never said i was that old! lol

1 Like

So what you’re saying is that you’re a junior citizen then ? :grin:

1 Like

My brother who is 5 years older than me can still throw a spiral 30 yards with accuracy… I am 64. I can still run a pattern and catch it. I can still do cartwheel too among other things🤠
We also kick ass on a beach volleyball game too

lol well i was born in the late 60’s and my earliest CFL memory is vaguely a dave cutler field goal in ‘79 or something. i do remember his game winning kick in 81’ grey cup against ottawa. warren moon was my first fav player.

i’m relatively fit because i walk a lot. i’m not really athletic any more but i can knit a sweater.

1 Like

I remember when I used to walk and knit a sweater at the same time .
As for being fit…well I used to be called the body shop and now I’m just spare parts .

2 Likes

They did not. And Judge deserves a suspension for sucker punching him. What I’m saying is that all fighting is not, in some instances, the evil scourge that some make it out to be.

1 Like

Im in great shape… almost perfectly round! :rofl:

2 Likes

Look Mylan Hicks was murdered in the same scenario there is no need for the thug bullshit in this league.

2 Likes