CFL Single-game ticket Pre-sale

I just received an email from Ticketmaster. Apparently, ongoing until Sunday night, they're doing a pre-sale for single game tickets for the upcoming season for 6 of the 8 franchises (Calgary and Saskatchewan are the only ones not included in the link). This will enable fans to get the jump on scoring ducats to upcoming games before they go on sale Monday, June 1st. Just highlight down below to see the Pre-sale password.

The pre-sale password is: TICKET

Awesome! I just picked up some sweet 200 level tickets to see the Argos level the Lions on August 14th! Go Argos! :cowboy:

Saskatchewan seems to be the oddball in the CFL and does not use TicketMaster, so they are not offering this early bird single game ticket sale for some odd reason. I should know, I called their ticket office directly! Calgary is virtually already sold out this season with a very high season ticket base, so that might be why they are not part of this early bird deal either. Sorry Rider fans, there may not be as much green in the stands this season when you guys come into town for another thrashing!! :lol: A good chunk of or near Calgary is Sask migrants though, so you will still have a presence no doubt, but not like some years where half the stadium was in green!