CFL Simulation: Love for the Bombers, warming to BC

TORONTO — As the wins pile up and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers get some standings separation between themselves and the rest of the league, it can only mean one thing when it comes to CFL Simulation: This machine that we may have thought was incapable of emotion is getting a little wide-eyed and smitten with what it’s seeing.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/09/17/cfl-simulation-love-bombers-warming-bc/
1 Like

So according to the sim Winnipeg is going to go 4-4 the rest of the way?

Even less believable Ottawa is going to go 5-4?

Hmmmmm.. I just flip a quarter, to each their own.

I said it before but I cant help saying it emphatically again-Simulators are for Monkey's ! :rage: :rofl:

And the 108th Grey Cup Halifax Schooner vs Memphis Maddogs.

This simulator thingy(just what is this anyway? some kind of computer game?) doesn't like Calgary to the point of unbelievability, they're not dead yet. Much as I love BC they seem overrated here, 2 of their wins are against Ottawa, which don't count😆.

So, the Bombers play the Elks 3 times in 4 weeks, but don't play the RedBlacks once? Not that the Big Bad Blue machine needs a doormat during this dominant run, but come on, where's the logic in that???

:large_blue_circle::bomb::trophy::100:

…maybe not dead, but definitely not in contention anymore…I predicted a 5-9 season couple weeks ago and I’m sticking with that…

…problem is Ottawa will be 4-10 so not only do the stamps have a terrible season it won’t be terrible enough to get the first draft pick…

…problem is Ottawa will be 4-10 so not only do the stamps have a terrible season it won’t be terrible enough to get the first draft pick…

Keep dreaming, you'll get there if you believe

…it’s reality, our NHL team is teaching our CFL team all their secrets…

1 Like