Are you listening ...
Prior to Labour Day - one Thursday night game (8 ET), two Friday night games (7 ET and preferably 10:30 ET), one Saturday night game (7 ET).
September after Labour Day - one Friday night game (8 ET), one Saturday night game (7 ET). two Sunday afternoon games (1ET and 4 ET).
October/November - two Friday night games (7 ET and preferably 10:30 ET), two Sunday afternoon games (1ET and 4 ET).
Work the start times to accommodate East/West geography. If the odd game overlaps the other on a Friday night, that's okay. If the early game is done early, you can switch to the late game. If the early game is a thriller, you will want to stick around for the late game.
- Continue successful Friday night "franchise" night.
- Thursday is good TV night.
- Warm up Saturday nights for HNIC.
- Sunday is for football. NFL presence will draw football viewers. The more the merrier.
- Consistent consistent consistent! Days and start times.
Saturday afternoon is a poor time for football. Don't worry about NFL competition. If we can't compete, we don't belong.