CFL’s independent investigation corroborated claims against Toronto Argos’ Chad Kelly, including sexual harassment: report

The Nephew will last as long as Trump and a gag order :laughing:

6 Likes

Everything this guy has said and done to this point in his personal life tells us counselling will not be a priority for him to actually take seriously about the errors of his conduct

9 Likes

He could have been a part time teacher at West Pointe Grey?

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll.

5 Likes

probably greenandwhite up to his old tricks again .

3 Likes

Songs like “Already Gone” and “She’s Gone” and “Bye, Bye, Bye” are coming to mind now, but as for Chad Kelly, we shall see in due time.

I am taking the under.

3 Likes

Gotta love revolving doors.:grin:

2 Likes

I believe that you have to be educated to be a teacher , especially in a pricey private school . The Nephew is obtuse .

2 Likes

My teacher told me “obtuse” was a triangle. Wasn’t he “right”?

2 Likes

annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
“he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse”
Similar:
stupid
dull
slow-witted
slow
dull-witted
unintelligent
witless
half-baked
halfwitted
doltish
lumpish
blockish
imperceptive
uncomprehending
bovine
stolid
crass
insensitive
thick-skinned
dim
dense
thick
thickheaded
dimwitted
slow on the uptake
dumb
dopey
dead from the neck up
boneheaded
blockheaded
lamebrained
chuckleheaded
dunderheaded
wooden-headed
pig-ignorant
log-headed
muttonheaded
divvy
dozy
glaikit
dumb-ass
chowderheaded
dof
dotish
hebete
Opposite:
clever
astute
shrewd
bright
(of an angle) more than 90° and less than 180°.
“an obtuse angle of 150°”

I always defer to the former and not the latter when I tell someone they are obtuse

6 Likes

Unless he would be much worse without counselling.

1 Like

Indeed, whatever counseling he had or not in his life beyond family and relatives, look at how he got here.

1 Like

He has never seen that he has done anything wrong and he has always had people to get out of the trouble he got himself into.
Why as an adult would he see the need to change?

2 Likes

I think he tried to change… I haven’t heard any CK complaints about him trying to use a machine gun on anyone in Canada. He got kicked out of a couple of different leagues. He knew that this would be his last chance. Unfortunately, sometimes people can behave for a while but their natural tendencies rise to the surface. This can happen if they are in a comfort zone.

Is he truly sorry? I doubt it. If he had to do it over again, I don’t think he would have done it differently.

3 Likes

Oh I think he is sorry but for getting caught, not for what he did.
I have friends and family with behaviour disorders. The ones who who are doing good long term are the ones who have realized they required a lifetime of counceling and time talking about what makes them slip back to make bad life decisions… A few weeks of forced counceling whenever they really get caught the pretending all is right in their world just never takes or lasts long term

4 Likes

If you are talking about somebody who is 100% totally and absolutely dumber than a rock then it’s Trump . If it’s angle you are talking about then it’s no doubt Kelly .

4 Likes

Now we’re just wildly off topic, on politics no less. There’s a lounge for this where everyone can go no holds barred with no consequences. I’m in the camp that prefers to keep those discussions far away from the football talk.

10 Likes

This is worth repeating.

Yup, nothing’s sacred. You can go nuts in there.

1 Like

Here, I’ll simply cross-post this one here for the sake of discussion as to how some like me see the signing of Arbuckle:

3 Likes