CFL’s independent investigation corroborated claims against Toronto Argos’ Chad Kelly, including sexual harassment: report

Not surprising given his history of chauvinistic comments (2012). I think it’s time for Mr. Barking Mad to “exit stage left” at both the TSN and the CFL…

10 Likes

Barker is a dinosaur. He loves his Argos.

3 Likes

It’s amazing that a guy like Barker who has three daughters of his own can have such a Neanderthal attitude to a situation like this .

16 Likes

Not to mention you couldn’t see him on the Argo sidelines without his wife hanging around. You’d think he would have had to clear all these comments with her beforehand.

3 Likes

Argos did their own investigation and didn’t find anything.

“Hey Chad, what’s up with these allegations? You didn’t say anything to that coach before we fired her, did you?

“Not me Pinball. First I’ve heard of it.”

“Ok, good. We’ve got you lined up for that charity bbq this Sunday. Bring your appetite.”

6 Likes

Something like the government investigating themselves.

3 Likes

Something like the Republicans voting on if Trump should’ve been impeached …twice !!!

5 Likes

I was referring to the Canadian government. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

You’re very welcome . :laughing:

1 Like

Be very careful about assuming things about people based on one or two comments, as was done with me

Just because pinball made that statement doesnt mean he doesnt get it. He could just have screwed up saying what he was really trying to say. It happens to all of us, I think. I know it does to me

Just a friendly suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pinball is a public speaker . He knows that words have meaning . I’m disappointed in him . Perhaps he is being pressured from above to follow the Deny Deny party line that is so Trumpian today . This could all go away with a public apology to the strength coach and reinstatement if she desires . That should be followed by Murphy and Nephew kicked down the road .

8 Likes

Seems so. Might be legal or other like reason why not yet, but…

When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

4 Likes

what has that got to do with the price of chicken

Pinball has lived on his smile forever. He’s never had to face this type of adversity as an executive, I don’t think he was prepared for the questions that were coming his way.

He reinstated John Murphy after firing him for his despicable actions in 2021, his mismanagement of this situation only furthers the fact that he isn’t the sparkling clean person people make him out to be.

He’s told us exactly who he is with these 2 situations, so I don’t think he deserves any benefit of the doubt over one statement.

11 Likes

Agree Pinball has had more than enough time to correct his words. He meant what he said is the only conclusion

8 Likes

WebApr 14, 2014 · Clemson has dismissed quarterback Chad Kelly , nephew of NFL great Jim Kelly, from the football program for “conduct detrimental to our program,” head coach Dabo Swinney announced on Monday. A History of behavioral problems.

8 Likes

Amen!

Pat Lynch, the cool one

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like