CFL rumor mill!

(whispering) OK I keep it quite, you go that way to the right, I'll go to the left and we'll surprises them, mom's the word! (whispering)

I actually heard rumblings of this rumor on a NFL chatroom...turns out there are two teams interested in Ray
Don't know why, Mass brings just as much to the table, than Ray..diffently has a stonger arm...

antwar stewart from montreal going to ottawa. we could sure use the upgrade on the d-line.

Another new rumour....Neil McCrae said on this morning Sports, that Barrin SImpson will sign with Hamilton on Feb 15th

Another is the Lonie Glieberman is a joke! No body can say for sure who is going where that would be tampering right Ron Rooke! These rumors made by agetns to what force teams to sign their clients for more before someone else picks them up.

Actually "Rumour" has that Simpson made the staement he wasn't comming back. Hmm...Did Wally pee in Barins Cornflakes?

This is the sad part of Wally bal. Wally the GM tells his players they are not that great and do not warrant a raise! Then Wally the Coach turns to them and says you are best player in your position good job. Wally has doen this so many times and really good players such as this get ticked and want to leave. Allen Pitts was treated this way but being the moody kind of guy he is walked and no longer wanted to paly football. Wally has a hard time telling players they are long in the tooth and he wants a younger guy in the position. I believe AJ was the only guy he did not do this too.

..here's some for ya....Barrin Simpson getting ready to sign in Wpg ...if true big plus....Ryan and Walls ....not coming back...will be NFL'ers this year... thats a.big minus....Banks... from the Gades...Bombers very interested...if they get him ...big plus....Tom Canada and Gilles Colon...appear to be ready to test free agency...lose them...big minus.....Stokes talked contract with Taman....and said they are miles apart....not a plus ....not a minus.....thats my rumours up to date...from the Peg... :wink:

If Ottawa can get Dunigan in as a QB coach, that would be good. Joseph played extremely well when he had another CFL great in Austin as his QB coach and kinda suffered when he left.

Good Job Papa....Thats what this post topic is all about....Rumours.

I tried some earlier ones but nobody was biting. I thought I might excite the Rider fans by starting one that Elgaard was comming out of retirement, by even using Allen as an age comparison, but I don't think I'd get any biters on that one either.

...why is it that we like this rumour mill Sportsmen...could it be we have nothing better to say in the off-season.. and it keeps things buzzin a bit...or is it cuz we keep reading guys like Marty York...who are the kings of hear-say....and take them literaly....anyhow....there should be some factual things happening soon...I know the schedule is no rumour...finally its out... :roll:

You're right....Idle minds, idle fingers.

Canada needs a Spring league to keep us busy! :wink:

Canadian Indoor Football!!!! :idea:

What, the NAFL (Canadina Arena league)???

nah thanks, make the CFL season a littie longer! :wink:

How about this for a new rumor?
Calgary trades D Max to Winterpeg for Tom Canada andGiles Colon and Calgary gives up a 4th rounder to cement the deal.Then Winterpeg insists that Calgary give them Jason Gesser even steven for Russ Michna. But Calgary balks at the deal and insists that Winterpeg gives them A.J111 for Terence Wilkins and Winterpeg's 4th rounder in this years draft. And both teams think they Just diddled the other team and congratulate themselves on their brilliance.

Nice dream but not very likely!

Here are some for those of you with "Enquiring" minds:

-The Ticats are about to announce the return of Joe Zuger to the Ticat organization. Not in a management position, but as backup to Jason Maas. The Cats are also allegedly interested in signing popular legends Garney Henley and Angelo Mosca, but no meetings have been scheduled at this time.

-Rumours that Peyton Manning is set to sign with the Stampeders are inaccurate. The actual signing was PRESTON Manning, the squeaky-voiced former leader of Canada's Reform Party.

-The Ottawa Renegades will announce on Thursday that they are relocating to Iqualuit, the capital of Nunavut, in Canada's Arctic region. Though the city's population is only about 4,200 people, and the entire territory is only home to about 25,000, they still expect to see a sizable increase in attendance over last year.

-The Ticats are in talks with those Carolina cheerleaders (you know the ones.) Seriously, I'm pretty sure I saw them on the bus the other day.

-Terrell Owens is close to coming to terms with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The troubled NFL star has stated that it has always been his lifelong dream to play in Winnipeg, and it was the frustration of having to play in the NFL instead that has led to his problems with coaches and teammates. Now that his fantasy is being realized, he says those days are over.

-After over a quarter-century of faithful devotion to the Tiger-cats, Big Dave becomes an Argo fan. Hey, it's as likely to happen as any of these.

good post Big Dave and most of these came from the great Marty York I presume!

Not quite, but I got them from the same place he does: my imagination.

Uh Big Dave.....Had your first item come from the Gliebermans, it may have been more beleivable!

Good rumours.......Have you heard anything about Simpson to Hamilton? Media here says its a done deal Feb 15.