CFL rule changes

Well then if it's not the players then it must be the rules.

You are looking at one city. There is for sure something rotten about Toronto as far as CFL support goes, however, countrywide, we are more spread out and yet we support more teams per capita than the NFL does.

I have already told you that it is neither. It is population and economics. If we had the population and the money, we would fill the stadiums and increase talent level.

Actually, there is two other things.

1. perceptionmarketing. As per the toronto area, there are too many American wannabes that beleive the NFL is better, quite simply because it is american and marketed better. IE: they have been brainwashed.

2. traditionpatriotism. Americans pass their support of sports from one generation to another like it is religion. Hence the popularity of sports even before high school. We are much more apathetic. We find other things to enjoy. Also, we have far more percentage of first and second gen canadians who when they get here, get the message through media and whatnot that the big American sports are the sports to get into. So those who are interested in sports end up think that NFL, NHL, NBA and MLb are the way to go.

Why does Montreal play in 20 thousand seat stadium instead of the OLympic stadium?

see my additions to last post above you

Montreal plays in Molson Stadium because it has a better atmosophere. When Motreal moved to Molson stadium the Allouttes popularity increased and Montreal was able to sell tickets at a higher rate and make more money, even though it's a smaller stadium. I would rather be at a sold out 20000 seat stadium then at a 60000 seat stadium with 25000 people.

As far as the rules goes, making the CFL a NFL clone will decrease popularity and attendance in my opinion. Again the CFL is still alive because it is an exciting pass-happy league.

Finally we find out why we don’t have sell-outs. Earl, take a meno to Wright. “Make those darn goal posts skinnier! My eyes can’t see around them and I don’t want to move my head. Why is it all the action is always behind those posts anyway? Further, why do you always put 20,000 fans behind the end zone?” Thanks Earl. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the CFL should apply some changes and make people take IQ tests before they are allowed to post here!

Besides Edmonton ( Marginally altered) Every other field fits into “Our” stadiums.

Maybe KK’s Sister and Argo’s Bill offspring?? :roll:

just dont demand that the front office take the same tests, lest we be left with nobody running the ship. :twisted:

Where do I sign the petetion?

and the fact that hockey is “Canada’s sport”.

Personally, I can’t stand hockey…just a bunch of over-paid prima donna IMO.

what number should it be set at. I suggest at least 125.

i cant stand hockey anymore. i quit it this year, and focus all on football/school. i hate the coverage here in canada, they overact it huge, and it gets more attention than it deserves, its not even that exciting.. and they end in june? yet they start in october. if they dont shorten the season, then they should move it from september-may, i cant stand all the hockey crap in the summer its rediculous. its pretty much making me hate hockey all together.

As much as I agree with you about the length of the season and the game in general....dont forget there was a 2 week break because of the olympics

First thing they should do is 1 game per playoff level, not 7. That would cut the length of the playoffs by at least a month.

sounds good to me!
Or only take the top 8 instead of the top 16 and make it best of 3

there are only 8 teams in the CFL and they already only play 1 game playoffs.

Yes but Hw and were talking about hockey