CFL Rosters on madden... I need help

Alright I'm most of ou managed to bypass this problem because ive never seen it metionned on the forum.

Alright so I'm creating the CFL characters on Madden 06 and I place them all on the free agent list. Theres only one problem: At one point the free gent list gets maxed out and i cant add anymore characters. How can i bypass this problem?

ps. If im not spcific enough about the problem or something please like that, don't be shy to tell me!

Thanks!

I Found The Same Problem In '04, Which Is The Newest Madden I’ve Got Cause I’m Holding Out For A CFL Video Game. The Way I Got Around It In '04 Is By Creating As Many As I Can Of The Players In The Main Menu’s Create Player, Then Creating The Rest Of Them In The Francise Mode. There’s Two Things That You’ll Have To Worry About In Doing This; The First Problem Is That All The Players You Created In The Main Menu Will Have An Entire Season Under Their Belts Before You Bring The Second Round Of Players In, So Mark Their Years In The League Accordingly. The Second Problem Is By Maxxing Out The Number Of Custom Players Saved On The Hard Drive I Found That If I Try To Do Too Much (Save A Second Franchise, Or Manage A Second Team) My Xbox Puts Itself Into A Loop During The Offseason, Basicly Everytime I Try To Create New Schedual It Goes Back To The Beginning Of The Offseason Schedual.

I Hope The Helps, I Didn’t Really Go Into Detail Because If Your Planing The PS2, Or CP Virsions I Don’t Know If The Same Problems Will Occure. If You Try This And It Still Doesn’t Work I’m Afraid That You Might Have To Wait For Marty To Login (Which Might Take Awhile). Good Luck.

Alright thanks or the tips and yes I do play the PS2 version. I guess I'll wait for Marty to come online and see what he suggests before doing anything. I hope he sees this topic ASAP!!

I'd Send Him A PM Or Try To Get Third To Contact Him Cause As Far As I Know He Spends His Entire Computer Offseason Working On His Rosters.

HEY!
Okay first thing first. I know about that problem cause when I FIRST started my rosters on 2002 I maxed the # of players you can create.

Easy solution :smiley:

DON'T create new players!

Use players that ALREADY exist and edit them.

Also forget the FA list, if you want to do this, you need to mess up a few NFL teams. Take the worst 8 teams and start editing.

You'll need to put all the editted players on NFL teams. Then when you go in create-a-team, you take FANTASY roster and head to the team and take them all. Then add your created team to a franchise and you're ready to roll!

BTW: there's a few CFLers in Madden 2005, here's a list to save you some trouble later on.
CAL REYNOLDS, Joffrey NFL FA 61 RB
CAL RAMBO, Ken Yon NFL NYJ 65 WR
CAL RHINEHART, Coby NFL ARI 67 DB
CAL ABDULLAH, Khalid NFL CIN 59 LB

TOR AVERY, John NFL FA 58 RB
TOR WILLIAMS, Ricky NFL MIA 94 RB
TOR JOHNSON, Riall NFL ARI 73 DE
TOR PARKER, Byron NFL JAX 63 DB
TOR DAVIS, Jerome NFL SF 59 OL

MTL EDWARDS, Terrence NFL ATL 61 WR
MTL TRULUCK, Rkal NFL KC 76 DE
MTL PALMER, Jesse NFL NYG QB
MTL ALLEN, Ian NFL NYG 72 OL

WPG JOHNSON, Albert III NFL FA 56 WR
WPG MCCORD, Quentin NFL FA 68 WR
WPG ARMSTRONG, D NFL TEX 60 WR

BC SIMMONS, Tony NFL FA 62 WR
BC JIMINEZ, Jason NFL GB 64 OL

EDM GAYLOR, Trevor NFL FA 69 WR
EDM STEWART, Quicny NFL NYJ 55 LB
EDM RAY, Ricky NFL NYJ 69 QB

HAM CODY, Tay NFL FA 74 DB

Hi Marty!

I was just wondering if you have a list of the players but for the Madden 2006 version?(Because I was just checking and I think Jesse Palmer was in San Fransisco in his last year in the NFL)

Hmmm nope sorry. Haven't even played it.
You could check the ones above to see if they played 2 years with the same team but I'm sure there are more also. I guess if you know a lot of the CFL teams, you could go throught the Madden rosters and find a few CFLers in there easily. If you find some (or if anybody knows of some) please post'em :smiley: Good info to have :wink:

Now you got me working on my rosters AGAIN!!!

Here's who I found on the offense to date in 2006
Car LeFors Stefan QB
NYG Palmer Jesse QB
FA Ray Ricky QB
FA Williams Ricky HB
Ind Davis Anthony HB
Hou Armstrong Derick WR
KC Boerigter Marc WR
Cle Alston Richard WR
FA Johnson Ron WR
FA Edwards Terrence WR

Others: