A fun little article from the Toronto Star:
I like Ritchies answer to quesiton #3.http://www.thestar.com/article/432597
[b]The flirty dozen
Marcus Brady, Dave Dickenson, Richie Williams, Marcus Crandell, Ricky Ray, Damon Allen, Jarious Jackson, Michael Bishop, Kevin Glenn, Buck Pierce, Kerry Joseph and Casey Printers.
May 29, 2008 04:30 AM
It’s not often you get quarterbacks from every team in the Canadian Football League together in one room. We caught up with the overarchingly — achingly — endearing guys at Lobby on Bloor St. W. where they agreed to play 5 Questions with Diana Zlomislic.
C’mon men, enlighten us:
- What is your greatest physical asset?
- What’s the first thing you notice in a woman?
- What was the last thing that made you cry?
- If you weren’t playing football, what would you be doing?
- What can football teach a woman?
28, married, two children
- "Women always tell me I have a nice smile.?
- “A woman’s waist.?
- “When my daughter had a (fever-related) seizure. It was our first experience. Her eyes rolled back and she started turning blue. The ambulance came. In the end, she was okay.?
- “I’ve got a finance degree so I’m leaning toward becoming a tax accountant. I’m into numbers.?
- “Patience. Some games, things aren’t going to go your way but you’ve got to push forward and stick with it.?
35, married, two children
- “My smile.?
- “I notice her mouth, her teeth, her smile, her lips.?
- “A friend of mine had a baby recently who has a serious disease. The girl is alive but she’s going to have a tough road ahead of her. I cry when her father emails me with updates. It’s hard to think about.?
- “A coach or financial planner. In college, I thought about becoming a team doctor but I’m too old to go back to school.?
- “Maybe commitment to more than yourself. How to exist in a partnership.?
25, single, no children
- “My eyelashes?
- “So many things. Sexy heels.?
- “NASCAR, pit crew.?
- “How to be a team player.?
35, married, two children
- “My right arm.?
- “Her face.?
- “My siblings came up to visit my sons in March. We’re a pretty close family so when they left, we all had a moment.?
- “I’d be working my way toward my own business.?
- “Patience. In my position anyway. Sometimes, the defence takes things away. You have to wait for that next opportunity.?
28, married, no children
- “My height. I’m 6?3.?
- “I like legs. I like the athletic build.?
- “I’m not a big cryer. The last time was probably when my parents divorced. I was in college at Sacramento State.?
- “Realistically, I’ve got a business degree so I’d likely be doing something in sales.?
- “Accountability. Everybody’s got a job to do and if you don’t do your job, you’re letting down your whole team.?
44, married, four children, retired on May 28, 2008
- "My right arm."
- "Her eyes."
- "Any movie that has to do with a father-child relationship. I cried during
I Am Sam and ET."
- "I’d be a baseball player."
- "Strategy. It’s a sophisticated sport similar to chess. You have to be ready to react to your opponent."
31, single but dating, one child
- "Strong right arm."
- "My eyes go to a woman’s face first and then I look at the rest of her."
- "Watching P.S. I Love You."
- "I truly don’t know. Something in the corporate world. I majored in marketing."
- "Tolerance. You have to understand that everyone has a different personality and different moods and you all have to come together and gel every week."
32, pleads the Fifth on the relationship question
- “A lot of people say I have beautiful hands.?
- “Toes. You can tell a lot about how she takes care of herself. “
- “My mom’s funeral.? So you haven’t cried once in the past two years? He shakes his head. “I’m all cried out.?
- "I’d like to work in a juvenile detention centre; help kids get going in the right direction."
- If you want to be aggressive, it can teach you how to be aggressive; how to be calm in a crazy environment. It can teach you how not to handle pressure, how to handle pressure. A million things."
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
28, married, “one year and two months. No kids yet?
- "My dimples"
- "Whether or not she has on clean shoes."
- "Not playing in the Grey Cup. I got a little emotional just before kickoff in the locker room."
- "If I wasn’t playing football, I’d probably be playing baseball or I’d be a movie star like Denzel Washington. I like dramas but I love comedy, too. I really like Martin Lawrence."
- "It teaches you how to get along with other people. That could be something women can use in their relationships and marriages."
26, girlfriend for past three years
- “My football butt.?
- “Probably their hair. I like clean, fresh-looking hair.?
- “I cried during The Bucket List.? (Critics derided the film for it’s "schmaltzy script.")
- “Elementary school teacher.
I like kids. I spend a lot of time coaching in the off season.?
34, single, divorced for five years
- "My quads."
He can press 425 lbs.
- He laughs. "Her butt."
- "After winning the Grey Cup championship."
- "I really wouldn’t want to do anything but football. If I had to though, I either be coaching or a personal trainer."
- "How to be humble."
27, single, no children
- "My abs. It’s a nice little 12 pack."
- "Her smile. No, I take that back. I’m noticing her clothes. I’m from Texas. How a woman dresses; her accessories, her heels. It’s the ultimate turn on or turn off." 3. "Great question. I don’t want to sound like a wuss so I won’t say it was a movie. It was a death. My grandpa - old age."
- Still thinking ...
- "Angles. You’ve got to be an excellent mathematician to be a great football player[/b]."