CFL President Equals Racism!!!!!

That letter is a joke, it's nothing but sour grapes for a well-deserved Argo loss. Face it Kimmy, the Argos s.ucked this year.

And how exactly did you know what a ref was saying to Pinball? You're a season's ticket holder, that doesn't give you the right to be on the field, so how in the hell do you know what a ref said to the coach during the course of the game? :roll:

btw, spamming every single forum with the same message isn't exactly acceptable.

This concept of quotas pisses me off to no end. Hiring for any position must be based on merit and nothing else. Quotas do nothing but perpetuate racism...from all sides.

cflgirl is most likely a guy and Definitely a a troll

Hey CFLgirl

Seems to me that when the ref told pinball to pick up the flag he was doing him a favor. He was telling him to save it for one that he could win.

If anyone should be complaining it should be Montreal.
One call that most people here agree with is not having everything go Mtl's way!!

Mind you, seeing you are from Toronto tells me that you are sharing the same plate of sour grapes as Bruce.

I would love to be in Mr Blacks office when he reads that letter. He will do nothing but laugh and throw it away!

Wow CFLGIRL what a ridiculously stupid topic. How can you justify any of the claims you make in your retarded letter. And who are these "several concerned fans"? As far as I can tell you are just sour about your precious Argos sucking in the east final. The reason there are more black referees in the NFL is because there are most black people in the USA you moron. Get off this forum with your bullshit human rights topics. Stop trying to create a problem when there isn't one.

My dear that isn't the only thing that happened... I have season ticket holder 2000...
I have seen more bullshit this year in the last four games then I have seen in the last six years... did you have ever think it is just scam east vs west - they wanted montreal and BC in winnipeg a) because of the fan base b) because of the money ... and every know c) cfl (head office) is located in toronto - ontario.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what G. Black is going to do to this letter KIM…

you’re just a "know nothing about Football and Refereeing" woman who writes to a man who takes care of serious issues.

What makes you think he’s going to give a damn about what you say?

Move on… and quite playing the Race Card… its losing gas real fast!

OK dumbass. Lets make this so you can understand it. I am sick of your ridiculous conspiracy theories. Nobody is out to get your precious Argos. By the way, why didn't you just copy and paste Arland Bruce's whiny immature quotes on this subject? These are clearly not you opinions, you are just dumb enough to go along with them.

Ok this post makes pretty much no sense so everybody can just ignore it and all her other ignorant comments.

That’s exactly what I was thinking! There was a Rider/Als game where the Als coach threw the flag, then the ref talked him out of it because he’d never win. We were so p!ssed off, and so was Danny B. If he wants to throw the flag, let him throw it! If he doesn’t win the challenge - it’s his loss.

Hey wait a minute… It was the Als…against the Riders (black coach)…hmmmmm

This CFLGIRL is giving us gals a bad name.....

Naw, jm02, we like you! 8) 8)

She's just been eating our Okanagan sour grapes! :wink:

I disagree. In the short term, you may be correct. But not in the long run (IMO). In certain situations, minorities have to be given opportunities to assimilate into society. Sometimes that may include a less qualified minority hired. But look at it as being for the greater good.

the cfl should get roy shivers to be commissioner, hire some minority referees, and create a program that would enable more minorites to become assistant coaches,front office employees and work in the cfl head office

Roy Shivers and his attitude can stay in Vegas.

Good riddance, Roy!

hmmm…the way u seem to warship barrett and shivers makes me wonder…ARE U SHIVERS?

Why Should We Hire Minorities? Just Because They’re Minorities. We Shouldn’t Put The Best Refs On The Field Because They’re All White? Is That What You Guys Are Saying? And Don’t Try To Act All Noble About It, You Guys Aren’t Sticking Up For Any Other Minorities. If We Start Putting Black Refs On The Field Just Because Of Their Skin Colour Then It Definatly Won’t Help All The Blown Calls Made This Year, It’ll Just Make More Blown Calls Next Year.

And CFL Girl, I Respect The Fact That Your Upset About The Argos Loss. May I Suggest That Instead Of Creating A Problem For The Rest Of The League Do What I Did. Get Wasted And Start Fights With Those Damn Cocky Toronto Sun Newspaper Boxes, (Think There So Great).

The NHL Gets Most Of Their Coaches From Ex-Players. Do You Know How Many Black Players There Are In The NHL? Weekes, Brashier, LaRock, Emery, And There’s Three Others But I Can’t Remember Their Names. So That’s 6 Out Of 2000 Players. So The Odds That One Of These 6 Will End Up Being A Coach Is 0.2% [2000/30*(6/2000)].

Anson Carter, Jerome Iginla, Mike Grier…(fyi) :wink:

Thanks JM, I Knew Some One Would Get The Rest Of Them.

Assimilation does not mean that you are given a job over someone better qualified. It means you start wherever you can, and work your way up to your maximum obtainable.

Canada, like the US, is about opportunity, not how much I can get if I scream the loudest about how unfair everything is.