CFL Power Rankings

You failed to mention G&W that game where the Cats lost their starting QB in the first quarter and went on to beat the first place Bombers. Does that one not count??

Cats are dropping a bit for sure and at the same time Riders are rising. Makes it a tough call and good arguements could be made for either side.
Personally I’d have Edm/Sask/Ham in an almost dead heat.

Considering the Riders last win , just wondering when do they get to play Mother Nature again ? :o

Not really as the game was pretty well in hand already at that point.

How about the fact that, since the Ticats beat the Riders by 6 and the Riders only beat the Ticats by 5, the Ticats win the series?

But I agree with bobo: Your team can win the power rankings; we’ll take the Grey Cup.

There’s no way Hamilton wins the Grey Cup. What is it now, 19 years?

Time to party like it’s 1999.

Ya well there’s no way Saskatchewan wins the Grey Cup. What is it now, 6 years? ;D

Same time as the Alouettes. :wink:

(The Riders can at least say they won. Montreal? Not so much.?)

Saskatchewan is also playing a backup. According to your very own logic, the riders should be ranked lower.

When you trade your “starter” to let your “backup” take over the team… It’s no longer playing your backup

They’ve managed to win and blow out teams that Hamilton struggled with tho.

That was week one. Both teams are vastly different now.

You’re incapable of having an unbiased opinion. You’ve shown this over and over, and therefore your opinions are tainted.

No need to get personal skippy.

You mean like Calgary?

No I mean like BC who you trailed for much of the game and won by 1.

You honestly seem to hate other teams in the CFL. Do you not understand that your Riders need teams to play against?

Every team needs some level of success to have a healthy existence, and it’s in the best interest of every CFL team that every other team be healthy.

You can’t reason with him, he’s drank way too much green koolaid

Unlike you the huge lead you had against them going into the 4th.