CFL poll: Fastest player in the CFL

I'm thinking we need to add McDuffie to the list now. The guy looked very fast in those TD returns last night.

Relay Teams:

Ticats: Banks, Sinkfield, McDuffie, and ....
RedBlacks: Williams, Walker, Price, and ....

Not sure who the fourth members would be in either case.

Any other teams even come close to these two?

There's combine and workout speed, and then there is game speed. You are not going to go wrong with any of these guys.

Most any special teams coach for the coverage team of the opposition probably either sharts upon kickoff or just gives way to nature entirely.

It's a good thing he loaded up in the pre-game with a heavy-duty undergarment. He probably has to change at halftime too.

Anyway, given also the new rules on punt return coverage, I am very much looking forward to another great season of many happy returns.

I was looking forward to seeing some impressive punt returns last night. But it looked like the Ticats went with the "rush the kicker because the blocker have to stay back" approach rather than the "use the extra time to set up a wall" approach. And it seemed to result in an unprepared return team and no room for the returner. Not quite the effect they were going for, I'm thinking.