CFL Podcast on iTunes: this is just sad...

The other day I downloaded 2 podcasts with the title of CFL in them, and one with the title of Friday Football, and much to my dismay, when I lissened to them, the two title CFL were only about the Riders and not only did the friday one not talk about the CFL, IT WAS ABOUT THE NFL!!! I couldn't believe it, cuz a few mouths ago on here, I hearded that the Argos had a podcast on there, and I firgured I would get that.

My Bottomline: More teams need to start putting more podcast up on there, and not let the NFL and Riders dominate.

....[luddite]what is a 'Podcast' anyway?[/luddite]....

…what I wanna know is who is the mouth that tolded KK this so he could hearded it…

…up on where?..

The Rider podcast is from Rider Nation so I'd expect most of the content to be about the Riders.

I'd love to see more CFL podcasts. Why don't you make one KK?

I'm not sure how to, mate, but that would be a good idea, put some Bomber podcast up there.

RW, a podcast is like a radio stasion on your Ipod, you download episions of the stasion oncer in a while to lissen to on your ipod like you can with music, notes, etc.

"up on there", on Itunes, you have that right? you can google itunes and download if you want, it's free, but buying songs isn't most of the time, more podcasts are free though.

COOL AND THANKS , KKBBEPTRBC! :thup:

…I think I get this…(since when did you start writing like Jar Jar Binks?)…so it’s a audio packet of the telecast, right?..

yeah