CFL players on TSN today**

See Allen, Belli and Wayne on TSN's Off The Record

Pigskin will be front and centre on TSN's Off The Record hosted by Michael Landsberg on Monday.

Three CFL players will join Landsberg's panel, including Toronto Argonauts quarterback Damon Allen, Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive tackle Adriano Belli and Montreal Alouettes defensive tackle Clinton Wayne.

Allen is the all-time leading passer in CFL history, and was the CFL's Most Outstanding Player in 2005. Belli finished the 2005 season with 27 defensive tackles, one recovered fumble and seven quarterback sacks earning a spot on the East Division All-Star team. Wayne made 10 defensive tackles in 12 games with the Alouettes.

The trio will be joined by former Toronto Argonauts linebacker Brian Warren, a memeber of the 1991 Grey Cup champions. Indianapolis Colts head coach Tony Dungy will also be on the program.

Off The Record can be seen at 6 p.m. ET. Catch the Tuesday replay at 3 a.m. and 12 noon ET.

That should be an interesting topic. I wonder if they'll talk about Canton and whether or not Damon Allen deserves to be there like his brother stated.

damon allen just said hes gonna play until the '07 season, cuz he wants to win the grey cup in TO.

damon allen made a plug for the argo season tickets, and belli said...'hey hey, what about the ti-cats'

damon responded with' awwww who cares about the ti-cats, we beat u guys all the time'...lol

Well, good luck to him in 2007 then!

What else did they say? I wanted to watch this, but didn't get a chance to ...

thats really it....2 guys were fighting and italkin over eachother the whole time, and i couldnt understand either one.