CFL Picks Week #8

Week #8 Picks

Ottawa vs Toronto - Ottawa - This is going to be a tight game, but I just think that Ottawa is just a little better put together than Toronto. Ottawa by 3.

Sask. vs Edmonton - Edmonton - Riders still have many problems on offense. O-Line still is a sieve. Jonesie is playing games that Zach is back, but he only has a week of practice and I think it's a bluff. BB still has handcuffs on. Edmonton by 10.

Hamilton vs Montreal - Hamilton - so Johnny is getting his first start (lah tee dah). Unfortunately for him, if any team has a pretty good idea of his skill set it's Hamilton. Where every other team might have a little more difficulty with him, because there is no film on him yet, Hamilton has seen him most of the year in practice, so ... Hamilton by 10 (but Montreal will have taken another step towards improving).

BC vs Calgary - Calgary - This is Calgary at home. Lulay or Jennings won't make any difference. Defence is going to be fierce after the Rider game and I expect the Offense to pull it's head out of their collective bottoms for at least two quarters in this game. Calgary by 14.

Thanks to Abendschan for running this for us. Good luck to all my fellow competitors.

OTT
EDM
HAM
CGY

Ottawa
Sask.
Montreal
Calgary

Ottawa (Toronto seems to be like an airplane in a death spiral)

Edmonton (Like the eskimos at home)

Hamilton (june jones if you lose this game to this woeful team, and let johnny manziel who you traded and has not played a down this year beat you, I don't think your job security going forward is too high.)

Calgary ( Can BC keep it close, looks like a yawner for Calgary)

Toronto
Edmonton
Hamilton
Calgary

Thanks again,Abendshan, for all you do.

Richard

Toronto
Edmonton
Hamilton
Calgary

Thanks Ab for doing this.

Ottawa
Sask
Hamilton
B.C. (upset special)

fak

Ouch!! Just missed it by a hair. Close but no cigar!!