CFL photo archive

The CFL photo archive I launched just over a month ago now has 1500 photos online, and many more to come. I you haven't had a chance to browse through, believe me, it's well worth it.

http://www.photoshelter.com/c/scottgrant

Thanks and enjoy.

Scott

Some great shots, Kerrigan and big Joe Montford, two of my favorites.

Check out the shots of Obie the DB, Obie the QB, and Obie the Assistant Coach (with bigger 'burns than Elvis) on Page 1 of the Ottawa Rough Rider collection. And, Greg Marshall's on the following page, looking not much different than he does today.

New photos added today:

Damon Allen
Obie Graves
Lee Knight
Leif Pettersen

The archive now has over 2000 player photos. If you haven't had a chance to drop by, please do and enjoy the memories from 1959-2007.

scottgrant.photoshelter.com

Thanks.

This photo archive is just a joy to go through. Thankyou! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Gotta love time machines... :smiley:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Man loved those photos, John Barrow sitting on the bench, looking tough. Frank Cosentino and Garney Hanley wearing the yellow helmits with TC on them.Gotta love it. :smiley:

Thanks for the comments. It's been really interesting going through the 1000's of negatives I have, especially all the old stuff, the players look older in the photos, some just have that natural toughness on their faces. It was such a different game back in the 60's

If you haven't had the chance to drop by the web site in a while, it has expanded to over 5000 photos. More being added all the time, currently there are hundreds of great Tiger Cats photos online.

Enjoy www.imagecommunications.ca

Thanks

Scott

WOW was that a really good zoom lens or how on earth did you get so close to Castro

The photo of Fidel Castro was shot in Cuba during the 1991 Pan American Games, he presented medals, access to be around him was very relaxed.

A lot of fun looking back on some of the names of the past. My memory isn't what it used to be as I could not recall some of the faces of Tiger Cat players of the past.

Thank you for the archive. Brought back some great memories, especially those that my late father and I would have shared.

Glad that you have enjoyed looking at them, as they were all shot by my Dad and myself, they do have a very special meaning for me as well. Apart from the historical side, they are all share a personal importance to so many fans and players, that was the driving force behind the project.

Glad you "brought them back" here!

I absolutely love looking at them.

Love the old pics of players who are now coaches and GMs ( Obie, Marshall, Hall etc...)

Wow those are some awesome shots. Hats off to you. I can't believe you even have Wayne Lee in there lol. I wasn't expecting that. Some great memories and some sad ones there too.

I think you have shots of most of our faves didn't see any of Bobby Dawson (of the 90s) though.