CFL - ownership BREAKING NEWS- big CFL news

CFL Franchise in Portland! I am going there next week (true) any idea who they are playing and when? I didn't see it on the schedule. :rockin:

They are on the road next week.... Las Vegas I think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang It! I never have any luck catching one game on a road trip. Oh well, I’ll be in Halifax the week after (Keith’s Country) maybe I can see the Schooners play the Akron Rubbers. :roll:

There may well be a new team going into Toledo. It just won't be a CFL team. Tiddly winks perhaps?

An Argo fan

Move along, there is nothing to see here folks. U.S. expansion, been there, done that, didn't work.

The u.s. experiment failed, except for the financial boost it gave the canadian teams, the on field product failed.

Until the u.s. teams are able to play with the same roster requirements as Canadian teams they should not be permitted to have teams.

It was a shame last time around that they let u.s. teams play without Canadian players. I would hope the CFL learned from that mistake and not even think of u.s. expansion again unless they have worked out the roster requirements.

Who cares about Ottawa. They don't even support the Senators. Forget about them move East!

Bring on American teams with whatever rosters they want to field, all Americans fine with this guy.

Let it go fer cryin' out loud. I'll stick with the Caretakers comment.

Great offensive line! Leads the league in sack coverage.

I hope Mr/Mrs McMahon applies for the commish job.

In the mean time, All Your Base...are Belong to Us.