CFL on TSN to deliver every snap of the 2021 CFL Playoffs

TORONTO — The Road to the 108th GREY CUP starts now!

CFL ON TSN is home to every snap of the CFL PLAYOFFS, as complete coverage of the Eastern and Western Semi-Finals begins this Sunday, Nov. 28. The doubleheader kicks off with the Eastern Semi-Final: Montreal Alouettes @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats at 12 noon ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app, followed by the Western Semi-Final: Calgary Stampeders @ Saskatchewan Roughriders at 4:30 p.m. ET. TSN’s complete CFL PLAYOFFS broadcast schedule is available here, with complete French-language coverage available on RDS.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/11/25/cfl-tsn-deliver-every-snap-2021-cfl-playoffs/

CFL on TSN to deliver every snap of the 2021 CFL Playoffs

Well d'uh ... I would think so.

1 Like

I actually find the title of this article somewhat amusing and ironic. TSN quite often "misses the snap" or start of the play because they are showing a replay, interviewing somebody nobody really wants to know about during the play or are late returning from commercial. I don't think they have shown every snap of any game yet this year. :laughing:

1 Like

Can't count the number of times we have to watch the play while the play by play man is off on a tangent somewhere & the colour man eggs him on. It's super annoying when you see the ref calling a critical penalty & they seem oblivious to it. And do I really care who's going to call what where, & who's going to be on the panel for any given game? No, no I don't. (cranky this morning aren't I?)

Every snap??? While TSN broadcasting every playoff game is hardly news, I highly question if we see every snap. TSN is notorious for missing parts of or entire plays after a commercial or visual commentary.