CFL NEEDS TO MARKET BETTER....THIS IS WHY

IS THERE ANY INFO ON THE CANADIAN DRAFT.....I DONT GET THE CFL MARKET YOUR PLAYERS AND GAME....PLEASE THE PRODUCT WOULD DO ALOT BETTER.....I HEAR NOTHING ON THIS BOARD ABOUT THE DRAFT OR ON THE CFL WEBSITE AT ALL.......

theres a draft????

Miller Genuine?

I always wondered how the league got new players...

What's a draft?

I like draft... its cheap and you can drink lots of it... its the only way I will ever get "drafted"...

I once got totally drafted in Toronto.

...I know about drafts from windows...and drafts as in conscription...

but as a teacher, you of course do not know about rough drafts :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you guys were picking on me by calling me daft. Then I found my reading glasses and the post said draft…I apologise!

I raise my draft beer to toast all of you!

Well, I do, FYB...my students, however, pretend to not...

hey, its a students job to make a teacher job difficult...doncha know... :twisted:

I'm still waiting for the why part from our ohiobro, or did I miss that ?

Anyway, I'll always have a soft spot for draft, 10 cents a mug back in the day, the only thing I could afford as a starving student at UofM. :wink:

I'm fortunate, FYB...I have very cooperative students...haven't had an issue yet this year where they've even tried to make my life difficult...seriously, teens aren't nearly as obnoxious as most people would have you think...

Maybe he meant a bank draft?

I remember that. You flew all the way there only to realize the Riders had beat BC the previous week and you were so disappointed that you drafted it all week.

kel

Any word on the location of his Caps Lock key? There is nothing on this board or the CFL website about it.

back in the early 70's, it seemed like everyone was always beating the lions, including the 67 to 76 biggesest chokers ever riders, who I actually cheered for more than the lions back then.

A lot of people came up to Canada when there was the Draft, maybe some of them played in the CFL?

Ooooh, that makes so much sense now...they escaped the draft down there, so they were essentially drafted up here...

I use weather stripping to avoid the draft!