CFL Merchandise

I’m trying not to picture that. :smile:

1 Like

He’s a cheeky little devil , my hamster is . :hamster: :grinning:

1 Like

Actually I lied, I did throw a Grey Cup party last GC at our home in Florida and we did wear our CFL gear. But we didnt’ get to a CFL game last season because of our schedule.
This year going to go to at least a couple of games at BMO and one in Hamilton and Otawa.
Would love to go to that CNE game in Toronto and the Ticat rematch the week after Labour Day but we are on a European cruise

1 Like

I’m adding this to my wishlist.

1 Like

I love CFL Mike, but I wouldn’t turn down a European cruise for it! :slight_smile:

I would wear CFL gear more offer, except is it very difficult to get my CFL gear hear in the United States. What I have gotten has been thru eBay. I wish the CFL would push their gear here in the States.

3 Likes

Scratch N Sniff

1 Like

Heard that Mr. Red, White and Blue Bombers, but there isn’t a whole lot of demand for it in Canada either. That said, I have a stunning collection of Saskatchewan Roughrider attire :grinning:.

1 Like

I am an Argo season ticket holder, but I have CFL shirts and/or jerseys for every CFL team that ever existed, except the Concorde (can’t find any), the Elks (too PC) and the Ti-Cats (I’m an Argo fan afterall). So most days I am wearing something CFL or National Lacrosse League (I have many t-shirts for about 20 NLL teams, past and present).

3 Likes

Everyday i have my Als hat or a t-shirt on. Also have team sweaters#58,13 for game.

2 Likes

Over the course of a year it would be an average of 4 days per week. In the summer, it would be 6 or 7 days.

Have a t shirt and ball cap of every team. Working on jerseys (got 5 now). Do have an over abundance of rider and lion stuff.

I buy some thing CFL every chance I get. Find it immensely annoying that mist sports shops have next to nothing CFL.

1 Like

Check out the player cards on CFLPA.ca. Money actually goes to the players and they are cool.

I get a broken link. Maybe the site is down?

I like wearing CFL gear here in the US. It is different and not many people have seen much of it. I always get asked where I got it.

1 Like

Just wondering if these Americans have heard of the CFL and how often you run into a USA based CFL fan?

So are the pre-season games being played now or what?

1 Like