CFL Merchandise

How many days per week do you wear at least one piece of clothing (eg. shirt, hat, jacket, scarf) with your CFL team’s logo on it?[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]

• No Days
  • One Day
  • Two Days
  • Three Days
  • Four Days
  • Five or More Days
    [/poll]
4 Likes

Game days and special event days - - Draft etc.

1 Like

Jersey on game day then either my Lions cap or my Beatles cap most days.

1 Like

I mean if in summer and include a hat then most non working days (so a 7 day week is totally possible)

1 Like

Everyday. I have a ton of t-shirts, hoodies and hats so at any given moment there is a Ti-Cat logo somewhere on me.

I love that leaping tiger but at the same time I'm trying to help support the CFL by buying the merch and outwardly advertising it. I've had people start up conversations about the CFL at the Home Depot checkout line. That's a good thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I carry my keys on a lanyard around my neck that's dotted with Blue Bombers logos. I wore toques all winter that featured at least one CFL logo. Now I'm wearing my football team's baseball cap (that always sounds weird).

So... five or more days.

1 Like

Definitely you advertise the league when you wear the merchandise .

I use to wear it often like a ball cap at least 5 days a week but now more gameday .

2 Likes

Wear my Riders hat 4 days. Always while curling :grinning:

1 Like

Absotively Kman: I run into expat Stubblejumpers frequently while wearing my Riders lid :grinning:. Guy in my curling club wears a Brandon Wheat Kings lid. :grinning:

1 Like

Same for me, only if I go to a CFL game and I haven't been to a game since 2019

I trust that is due to COVID rather than communism Mike? :grinning:

1 Like

My friends calculate that 75% of my attire has a Tiger Cat logo

What’s 75% of seven days?

2 Likes

Seven. :smile:

1 Like

That’s would I figured

1 Like

Something I don't get why does the CFL not have a national store online not individual stores .

They don't even have a space on fanatics.ca who advertises CFL gameday on TSN .

They say we need to do this or that and they don't have proper merchandising in 2022 .

Now I am no super star business tycoon but I know about shopping for products in a modern day setting .

They said they changed the business model ; I don't see it .

If this is about the riders or others who do well at their merchandising and don't want to share you can still have your cake and eat it too with proper merchandising techniques and scaled to return of sales so all teams have the same quality , quantity and variety that any fans would want from a modern professional sports league .

The distribution and locating their merchandise for the public to purchase in local stores or especially online that they need for branding is not adequate marketing for the exposure that is required in 2022 .

3 Likes

I like your "style" Smitty :grinning:.

Well let's see , when it comes to Ti-Cat gear I have pretty much all of the 4 seasons covered .

I have several toques
Also several Hoodies
Several scarfs
Several ballcaps (although I need to update in this category )
An abundance of different tee-shirts
A Coaches jacket
Gloves
Sweatpants
Golf shirts

I think it's safe to say that it's a rare occasion indeed when I'm not wearing team gear .

1 Like

You forgot to mention your Ti-Cat thong.

1 Like

So if we say ... absolutely 0 days
does that mean someone is going to jump in here and tell us we are not real fans?

1 Like

:rofl:

That is one sweet pair of undies . The only problem I have is that it keeps riding up my bum crack and my hamster keeps falling out the sides and top .

1 Like