CFL.... magazine.... still GREAT!

I just got my second copy of .....The Offical CFL Magazine............from EDMONTON , ALBERTA.

They have a fantastic picture of the great MONTREAL punt/kick off returner , # 16 , on the cover, in great colour.[EZRA LANDRY]

In the letters to the editor..............you have letters from...........

Bob Ackles , CEO of the B.C. Lions and from , MR. WETENHALL...........the owner of , MONTREAL............................

AND.............one of the TOP stories from the front page is...........

"WRIGHT STUFF : The Commish Talks Salary CAP" ...An story and interview with............ TOM WRIGHT.................... :lol: :shock: :lol:

DARREN FLIUTIE ' S article on how Americans ajust to Canada.......is really , really funny..................

He is an American. :lol:

And a review of " VIDEO re play REVIEW "...................ect..............

AND they still have an article on EACH , CFL TEAM! :smiley:

They will have a website, as well.Starting AUGUST 20th , 2005.

[url=http://www.cflmagazine.com]www.cflmagazine.com[/url]

you can click now now. :wink:

If you haven't checked this mag out before ...........you should. :wink:

THanks man. I'll check it out.

It is really good............

yah i just got my copy and the becoming "canadianized" article by fliutie is really funny

I am sure ........that both DARREN and DOUG have been to Ontario's , " BEER STORE ".........with all those 75+ varieties of beer ,from all over the world.

REAL BEER!

The last mag or PERMIRE mag was more about the , team previews , and the ARGOS ............this one has Montreal , as the main focus, besides the other great stuff.

Beer store??? address please! :wink:

In Ontario , you can only get most beer at something called " THE BEER STORE " that is it's name , and it is run by the provincial [State] government.

BUT , you can get over 75 different kinds of beer from all over the WORLD..........JAPAN , CHINA, HOLLAND, ENGLAND , RUSSIA ,AUSTRAILIA , GERMANY.........ect..............and our beer is stronger than U.S. beer is , but you have stronger liquior.

I thought that more Montreal fans would be happy about this?????????????

about the beer store ?

No… :lol:

About the fact that MONTREAL…is the main focus of the second issue. :wink:

Oh, I forgot..........all the Montreal posters are in TORONTO for the game tonight.

Any Montreal fans have the new issue?