CFL Magazine in U.S.

I am new to the boards. I am from Dallas, TX. I got started watching the CFL the last couple years on the DIRECTV sports package. I really like the game and was impressed with the number of former NFLers and college players I recognized. I am an Aggie so I was pleased to see some Ags and former Big 12ers.

Just wondering, how could I get that CFL Magazine in the U.S. I have gotten into a CFL Fantasy League. Is the magazine available anywhere here or can you order online?

Thanks for the help and I've already gotten next week's games set up on my DVR. The word is slowly getting out about the CFL down here. They need to get on the NFL Network and promote some of those American players down here.

Check out this link, scroll down a bit:

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=page&id=18

I live in Louisiana and have gotten the magazine since it started. It arrives pretty late, but it gets here in good shape. Unfortunately, the publisher doesn't offer express shipping to US subscribers.

Welcome to the board Texas-Sean

Good to have you aboard Sean. I'm new to the forum and game myself. The magazine isn't too bad. It is a cheerleader, but it digs a little deeper.