CFL IN TROUBLE???

Do you want me to post the link to where you said it or is a quote enought?

quote it, let's see it for laughs, cuz what I just said above is what I really meant.

BTW, don't think you will find it, since RW or some jerk deleted most of my past posts.

I think the CFL could join with the NFL and still keep their own rules. Look at the AHL they often have rules the NHL doesn't use. This would give them more resources to work with. No matter how good the league is CBC just doesn't have the money to pay big deals

I think so as well favre but this is not a real popular view on this site.

but they will, as soon as we reach a population of over 250 mill.

Anybody know when the USA population was below 40 mill?

USA pop. is to hit 300 million this summer, according to CNN.

what are we at?

about 10% of that.

NFL been mr money bags since for awhile now, at least as far back and when they only had 250, if not just 200.

So, how long did it take for them to get from 35 to 250? I figure, it will take us at least twice as long, but maybe not.

QUICK... everyone leave work go home and have SEX now!!!!.. we gotta increase the population to outlast yet another new league

:roll: :lol:

well…it would be better if we could grow from within and train all our own to be CFL fans from the cradle. Much harder to get immigrants to become die hard fans. Most of the ones into sports arrive here already into the US leagues, sigh

Not true for all of them. :cowboy:

Canada’s pop is over 30 mil close to 32 mil.

Not a regular season game as they rely on the home gate to pay their bills. CFL teams receive about 5 times as much revenue from ticket sales as they do from their TV and league sponorship contracts.

Taking a gamble on fans in Albequerque, or wherever, coming out to watch a CFL game is spurious.