CFL HELP

We are watching the ARGO game and several TiCat fans ask about the must win by 6 points or more tomorrow to win the Division. I don't know the answer as to how this works, HELP!
I now have have about 11 guys around me trying to figure this out.

If the teams play each other 3 times its whomever wins the season series.... since we only play Ottawa twice it's based on who beats who by more points.

Further, if Ticats win by 6 they tie.
Ticats hold the tie breaker which is the better record within the East Division.
I think cats are 5 and 3 for the better East record.

crash/killer91, Thank you, now we understand how it works! Only way we are going to understand is to ask questions and fans like you help us with answers. Really appreciate it.
Back to the beer, wings and Argo game!
Hope the TiCats end the game tomorrow with a "W".

In case any of those descriptions were confusing, here are the tie-break rules:

1. has won the greater number of games played against all member Clubs of the League, then,
  2. has the higher winning percentage in all games played against all of the other tied Club(s), then,
  3. has scored the higher net aggregate of points (i.e. points scored for less points scored against) in all games played against all of the other tied Club(s), then,
  4. has scored the higher net quotient of points (i.e. points scored for divided by points scored against) in all games played against all of the other tied Club(s), then,
  5. has the higher winning percentage in all games played against all member Clubs of the Division, then,
  6. has scored the higher net aggregate of points in games played against all member Clubs of the Division, then,
  7. has scored the higher quotient of points in games played against all member Clubs of the Division, then,
8) has scored the higher net aggregate of points in games played against all member Clubs of the League, then,
  1. has scored the higher net quotient of points in games played against all member Clubs of the League, then,
  2. has won a coin toss against the other tied Club.

Win by 7, win on tiebreak 3
Win by 6, we win on tiebreak 5 (I believe tiebreak #4 requires 3 teams to be relevant?)
Win by 5, Ottawa wins on tiebreak 3
Lose or tie, Ottawa wins with no tiebreak necessary

If we can get these responses off my phone we will put them on what we call
“The Scoreboard”. I am sure the question will come up again tomorrow while we watch the game.
Have a Good Evening and Thanks again for the info, time for us to go home.