CFL Grey Cup Champs to play NFL SB Champ, CFL Rules

IF Their GODS AND SO SUPERIOR THEY SHOULD BE ABLE BEAT AT OUR GAME, RIGHT ALL YOU CANADIAN NFL FAND WHO KNOCK THE CFL

AFTER WATCHING A FEW QUARTERS OF NFL PLAYOFF GAMES, IM NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE QBS WHO DONT GET HIT AND HAVE TIME TO KILL TO MAKE A PLAY AND STILL CANT THROW
THE Ball 10 yrs across field without it dropping 2 yds before it reaches the attended receiver and struggle bigtimer if they have to move out of pocket, they look like their running in slow motion .

Sorry Canadians. NFL lovers it`s a fact and the truth and not hype and over hype and overated NFL American football players that are not that good where there game makes it easy to play, tiny field,and short passes and distances to throw their small ball on their much smaller field and real short distances to throw their little ball for short yardest touchdown passes. with four downs to do it.

Sorry NFL lover CFL knockers I don`t buy it or buy their overrated game and talent.

How do you like the truth when you continue to knock your own game and own leaque and own country. It`s time to live in the states and become Americans.

Case and point, I was at and Canadian College football game with my son when is was little and I brought him up watching our game, CFL football and we had CFL hats on at the game and this ignorant NFL brainwashed lover was knocking my son`s CFL hat and the CFL, it truely bothered me and upset me and made me not proud of Canadians like him who are of big numbers in our country, like him.

My son who was only 10 and he told him why are you here then because this is Canadian Football.

He was speechless and we moved to another section.

My son still remains a CFL fan and loves the CFL and does not watch NFL football, Canadiansshould earn to be more Canadian and be proud and support our own brand of football that is truely Canadian and support the CFL in a much bigger way and stop being so braiunwashed by the American hype and their overrated game and talent that IS TRUELY over hyped and over promoted and totally overrated way more that how good the product and the players truely are and that is the truth and fact not hype.

SPYDER, PLEASE ALLOW MY POST TO REMAIN POSTED, SOMEONE HAS TO STAND UP FOR OUR GAME AND TRY TO SAVE IT AND STATE THE FACTS AND IT`S A FREE COUNTRY AND I`M ALLOWED TO VOICE A OPINION THAT I BELEIVE TO BE TOTALLY AND REALISTICLY FACTUAL AND TOTALLY TRUE.

wow dude chill out… There both fine games. some people prefer the nfl and some people prefer the cfl… live with it.

Its not that big of a deal. I take pride in the CFL too. but i understand and respect the people who like the nfl better. Its a matter of opinion and you have no right to tell people to love the CFL and hate the NFL.

Translator please…

Please tell us why you post this stuff here?
Why do you post letters to the Prime Minister here?
Seriously
You don't have to convince us that our game is better, we all know it. That's why we are here. Because we all love the Canadian game

You are preaching to the choir,
You are barking up the wrong tree.
and wasting your time!

Perhaps he should go to NFL.COM. I bet he'll make lots of friends there!

Seriously, whats the point. If you wanna rant like a senseless moron, go to off topic. You saying that the NFL is crap isnt any better than that man who said CFL is crap. Your just lowering yourself to his level. If you really want someone to listen to your crap head on to NFL.com. Well see how long you last there.

you cant possibly be old enough to sire children.

WOT

WASTE OF THREAD!

I guarantee you, make a hybred of the rules so that both teams have to learn the "new game", and the SB champs will kick CFL champs butt at least 9 times out of 10.

it would be more fair to play american rules since half of our teams players are american and know the game, and many canadains also play in american colleges or somewhere along the line learn american rules, whereas most NFL players who never play here have no clue to our rules at all.

Funny how you don't feel that that same right applies to anyone who likes the NFL?

As a Canadian living in this free country, why don't I have the same right to voice my opinion? Is it only the opinions that agree with you that should enjoy that privilege?

i think the game could be close for the first quarter and a half but i dont think the 2007 grey cup champs could stop the patriots offense lets say even on the wide field how would u stop them i predict 63 to 24....man i just dont think the secondary of the roughriders could handle them they are way to short and not fast enough to be honest

Have you ever seen the Riders play?
Somehow I doubt it

Then your calling Doug Futie a liar, so were the NHL all stars the greatest hockey players in the world until theyt played cthe Russians on a bigger ice and different rules sounds like the CFL situation and the NFL doesnt it. You people are wrong and totally brainwashed by the NFL hype and money and promotion and their huge crowds and tv promos, that does not make the game or players bettrer, were wrong, very wrong.

You will all be hiding in a corner when and if they played. which they wouldn`t because the NFL knows they would be in trouble.
What happened to the American NBA Basketball dream team, your wrong.

...MEDS spidel, TAKE YOUR MEDS!!...

...by the way, who is Spyder?....

Good god, why not have the Vanier Cup champs play the consensus no.1 NCAA team from the states as well? Might as well make a weekend of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Schizophrenic personality...? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder why we even respond to his threads(Myself included)
Are you aware that he never re-posts in any of his threads.

you clearly dont know what you are talking about andor you clearly dont know football on a technical and athletical level, otherwise, when watching this last weekend games, specially the afc game, you would see the athletical superiority on individual plays by many individuals and the speed and precision of many plays like we rarely see in the CFL.

Please Red, don't get him going again, all he will do

IS TYPE IN CAPS AND MAKE NO SENSE! :lol: