CFL getting buried!

In Toronto's media... You'd think with a NFL star the media would chomping at the bit. Some things never change...

Might aswell toss dirt on the whole league now.

And we might as well deport your CFL-bashing @$$ back across the 49th, but that (unfortunately for now), and your begging request, aint gonna happen.

Back to the 49th? That would imply that I was there at one point. No... my birth certificate says Victoria B.C. Last I checked that's in Canada.

The CFL SUCKSSSSSSSSs I hope it dies soon, and I am 100% Canadian. This league is an embarrassment to this country. Places like edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg are TRULY embarrassing as well.

CFL IS lame as heck. OMG look it's damon allen a 40 year old never was winning the trophy that looks like a stanley cup rip off carried by some mounties who can't want to drop it a.s.a.p.

WOW! CFL teams play in some shit hole stadiums that have like 20,000 seat capacity. The league should have folded when it was in a dire situation about a decade ago. There is no commishioner... AGAIN! Might as well fold the stupid league, heck it isn't even a league! It's not even a conference! It's like a division and a few extra teams. Fold the P.O.S league so these 2nd string players can get real jobs or play for some league like NFL europe.

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE CFL DIES! Goofy league with a fanbase full of farmers and hicks who associate being "Canadian" by following this mess of a league.

Stop wasting your time trying to get this league popular in Toronto. Only people who attend Argos games are drunks and hicks. Sort of like yourselves I guess.

Let's trade, this American, for me, an Aussie-Canadian.

Go hump a kangeroo your country is worthless... like the CFL.

Excuse me Yankee? my home country has won over 100 gold medals in the Olympics, plus has created thee greats game of all time (Aussie Ball AKA AUSTRALIAN Football). Not to mention we have been involved in almost every war during the 20th century.

I hardly call that worthless.

and the CFL is the greatest league on the planet, period!

you are obviously an extremely depressed hurting andor angry bitter dude taking out your problems on a message forum. Hope it makes you feel better.

Paul? Paul Godfrey? Is that you? Well, $#!t the bed, what're you doing here?

You say you're from Victoria, but you possess the mindset of some blowhard American senator who's been drinking the right-wing media Kool-Aid for far too long. I'd like you to go down to Ivor Wynne sometime and try to "express" your opinions to the members of Ti-Cat Nation. If they don't tear ya a new one for residing in Toronto, then your anti-Canadiana views will more than likely will.

You say the league is an embarrassment to the country. I say that YOU, misguided soul, are the real embarrassment to the country. That and the federal Conservatives, whom you probably been giving the polling to the past few elections. But that action is purely up to speculation.

As for the "stadiums with 20,000 seat capacity" crack, there is only one in the whole leage that possesses such, and they're currently planning on expanding it to 25,000. Where in the blue hell have you been getting your research? "The Idiot's Guide To Canadian Sports Infrastructure According To KK"?

The CFL is going to be around for a while, but many of us fans cannot wait until Yankee-wannabe foghorns like YOU die.

"The Idiot's Guide To Canadian Sports Infrastructure According To KK"?

Hey, that's below the belt there, homophobic!

there is NO WAY I wrote write such BS, and you should know better than that.

he read "NFL FANS for Idiots".

don't **** the guy that has your back, and is on your side, fool.

and BTW, 25,000 is just phase 2, after Phase 3, the final phase, Molson should have 35,000, as a Montreal fan, you should know this.

.....a little drama-queenish there, don't ya think KK? And homophobic? Puh-leeze.....

your a little late to the party, aren't you, jm02? where were you when I was grilling Argos Bill before?

edit

Wasn't aware it was a party.....if it's a party, it's a pretty lame one.....you should do a better job at hosting, really.....don't really care that you were grilling Argos_Bills before.....and mongo's not a homophobic, by the way.....I don't need to look back at his posts to know, either.....

for god's sake, Mongo, we had no problems when I was Kanga-Kucha, why should we now?

and I was, keyword there, WAS bi, so what? I'm still a virgin.

LET IT GO!

Hey now, let’s not speculate who’s going below who’s belt now. Remember, this is supposed to be a family-friendly forum; unlike others that are out there. coughCFLZonecough

Well, with the way you’ve been going on about the MTS Centre in Winnipeg being “NHL-ready”, one has to wonder.

But that’s diverting from the real issue at hand here.

The fact of the matter is, Argos_Bills seems to think that his ideals are better than the CFL game. Here’s an idea for ya, Bill: if you don’t like the game or produce something constructive on here other than badmouthing the league and our fans, there’s the door, get the out. Your kind aint welcome here.

Well, you could have backed me up, you do it for everyone else (Ro1313, RF, RW, Mongo, RW2K5), why not me? afraid I'll bite you?

Well, with the way you've been going on about the MTS Centre in Winnipeg being "NHL-ready", one has to wonder.

But that's diverting from the real issue at hand here.

The fact of the matter is, Argos_Bills seems to think that his ideals are better than the CFL game. Here's an idea for ya, Bill: if you don't like the game or produce something constructive on here other than badmouthing the league and our fans, there's the door, get the out. Your kind aint welcome here.
[/quote]
fine, I'll keep it clean.

but my point is that I would never post something that anti CFL, pro NFL, etc.

and I agree, and suggest that Argos Bill should be sent to the Ads from judgement after that.

you know what, forget it, don't back up anybody anymore, me or anyone.

Cuz I want you to, no, I implore you to talk more about football, and quit backing up others.

Your a little cowardly b**** who doesn't deserve my time or energy anymore.

Nope, not afraid you'll bite in the least....quite the contrary - I'm afraid you won't leave me alone.....and I get along with the others, which is why I back them up.....I agree, for the most part, with their views.....I tend to not back up people who wish to change most facets of Canadian football.....

Times and people change, KK. And over the past while, I've noticed that there's been a change in how others and myself perceive you. I'm sure you have changed your perception of others on here too.

Don't get me wrong, your outlandish ideas are comical; however, when they are repeatedly hashed over and over again, people tend to grow tired of them. Its almost like you're forcefeeding them and most people don't like things crammed down their throat; myself included.

And if you've seen my posts over the past while, I've become a very sarcastic, wisecracking SOB. Your posting "escapades" (re: material) are the type of kindling us zingmasters need to start whipping the fireballs.

And in closing, I'd like to clarify one last thing. You have called me out being a "homophobe." Such an accusation is far from the truth. Why's that? Well, consider this: the same weekend that I will be attending the Argos game in Montréal, the Québec metropolis will be nearing the end of its week-long run of hosting the 1st World OutGames, or "Gay Olympics" to be more general. Now, if I was "homophobic", I would've cancelled my trip within a nanosecond, but I haven't. And if I happen to come across some of the athletes during those few days, then so be it.

I have no hatred to homosexuals whatsoever. The only thing I detest are people who constantly get on my nerves or totally tick me off. If that happens, I don't give a crap if your gay, straight, bi, white, ethnic, albe-bodied, or physically/mentally challenged...in that instance, you're fair game to me. End of story.