50/50
Montreal by 28
Saskatchewan by 1 Game of the Week

1 Like

Wpg
Tor
Ham
Cgy

Thanks to all involved in running this for the year.

2 Likes

Winnipeg
Montreal
Hamilton
Calgary
Thanks Jon

1 Like

As promised....

I will bide my time to cheat off one of the top guns (hint Aulcee), as I started cheating off people who are near the top, who have had a perfect week, I've improved to the grid and stretching for bold line status. Thanks to all the people I've used and discarded like used Kleenex just to get to where I am now. I'm probably going to hell, right?

Winnipeg
Montreal
Hamilton
Calgary
Thanks Jon
thanks @Aulcee

I'm moving on up.

1 Like

Bombers
Toronto
Ottawa
Calgary

My strategy (and I use that term loosely) is to jot down who I think will win at the start of the week. I ponder my picks a few days – make any changes I talk myself into – then post them late… That way there’s less chance of me changing ‘em again. :laughing:

1 Like

I see you're in the bold print echelon, so there must be merit to your system. Too late by far for this year, I won't even achieve aintbadessness, but something to consider for next year. Copying someone's system & making your own picks has got to be better than copying picks outright & going to hell like WeGotTheCup. I'll keep this between you & me. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Not sure second-guessing myself is much of a system… But ok, let’s go with that! :smiley:

1 Like

I'm desperate, & I heard WeGotTheCup is on Santa's naughty list now too as well, so I'm running out of options. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Winnipeg
Montreal
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Santa never comes to my house anymore, this guy shows up though.

Hamilton colors (colours)

1 Like

I hate meaningless games for picking the winner but here goes

Winnipeg
Toronto
Hamilton
Calgary

Thanks to all working on this.

1 Like

My picks for this last 2022 CFL regular game are:

WINNIPEG
MONTREAL
OTTAWA
CALGARY

Thank you Jon and Abbey. Quite appreciated what you do/did.

Richard

1 Like

Winnipeg
Toronto
Ottawa
Calgary

1 Like

Winnipeg
Toronto
Ottawa
Calgary.

1 Like

BC
Toronto
Ottawa
Calgary

1 Like

:rofl:I dont know if I feel dirty or honoured.

1 Like

Not sure how you feel, it was good for me.....just can't make eye contact anymore. Next week good for you?

2 Likes

I finally had a perfect week!
That’s right, a perfect 0 for 4.
(Sad trombone sound)

4 Likes

I hate to shatter your perfect week but Montreal won. Maybe next year.

2 Likes