CFL GCC Week 19

I’ll take over your jinx role this week.

1 Like

Montreal over Ott - Als re-focus, coaching change blip is short- lived for RB’s

Cgy over Ham - Ticats always find ways to lose in Calgary ( going back to 2005)

Tor over Edm - I think she’ll be a close one, Argos defence helps out with a pick six or two

Wpg over BC - Bombers still Bombers even with Collaros not starting. Adams unpredictable on the other side.

Thanks Jon.

1 Like

No No No.....say it isn't true I've been cheating off of M triple a x.
I believed in M triple a x ....I trusted M triple a x ... I had T shirts made with M triple a x on them.... I thought M triple a x seen all and knew all that is the CFL...
I'm Sooo disillusioned now, Sham Shame. 25%.... one of four?

My mother always said if you want to be the best, learn to cheat from the best....next up Papszoola and Jon you're on deck

papazoola and WeGotTheCup

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Winnipeg

Thanks Papazoola, Abbey, Cap'D & Jon......and Maaax for week 17, it's not you it's me, we will always have that.

2 Likes

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Winnipeg

Thanks guys, main thing is its up and running with picks.
Good luck all.

You’ll probably want to revise your Game 4 pick – it’s between WPG and BC. :wink:

1 Like

MTL
CGY
TOR
WPG

Cheers @Jon :beers:

1 Like

50/50 games
Ottawa by 13 Game of the Week
Winnipeg by 19

Mortal Locks
Calgary by 24
Toronto by 23

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Winnipeg

Ottawa
Calgary
Toronto
BC

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
BC

Yep

Ott
Cal
Tor
BC

Montreal
Hamilton
Toronto
BC

Thanks for doing this Jon (and Abbey)

1 Like

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
BC

Montreal
Calgary
Edmonton
BC

My picks are:

MONTREAL
CALGARY
TORONTO
BC

Thank you.

MTL
TOR
CGY
WPG

Thanks!

2-2 last week (looking at you Saskatchewan and Montreal!). Let’s see if I can do better this week.

Montreal over Ottawa - Montreal can’t be swept by Ottawa this year, can they? I think the grind out another close win to clinch a home playoff game.

Toronto over Edmonton - Edmonton is coming off a gut punch game in which they were eliminated. They will play well and keep it close but I think this comes down to Boris Bede kicking the game winning field with no time left.

Calgary over Hamilton - Calgary at home still fighting for home field advantage will be to tall a task for Hamilton this week. Calgary wear down Hamilton and pull away late

Winnipeg over BC - First of: Homer pick.
Second: I think Winnipeg surprises BC with Dru Brown and Co playing efficient football, limiting turnovers and capitalizing on what Defence gives them. Marc Leggheio game winner from inside 30 yards. Could very well be wrong(probably will be).

Good luck all

Ottawa
Toronto
Calgary
BC

Jon… my middle name is ‘confusion’.

Ottawa
Hamilton
Toronto
Winnipeg

:partying_face: :anger: :boom: :beaver:

1 Like